SURE Universal Remote for Android comes to MWC Asia - SURE is the most sophisticated universal remote that brings O2O to your connected home
SURE Universal Remote for Android
Tekoia will be showcasing its popular Android app SURE Universal Remote at this year's MWC Asia. Launched worldwide a year ago and with nearly 1 million downloads, SURE Universal Remote enables consumers to take control of their connected home. It is compatible with around a million Infrared (IR) devices including TVs, sound systems, and air conditioners. In addition, SURE Universal Remote allows streaming of audiovisual content from your phone to smart TVs. It helps consumers to trash multiple remotes cluttering their home and command household appliances using their smartphone. SURE revolutionizes user experience by connecting between e-commerce vendors, advertising companies, customer service providers and end-users.
* Tekoia brings its popular connected home Android app SURE Universal Remote to MWC Asia
* SURE Universal Remote can control around a million IR appliances such as TVs, amplifiers, cable boxes, and air conditioners - eliminates the need for multiple remotes in the home
* Supports streaming of pictures, videos and music from your smartphone to your smart TVs and streaming products such as Roku, Apple TV and Google Chromecast.
* SURE has achieved nearly 1 million downloads since launch a year ago with 4.2 average user ratings.
* Tekoia established business partnerships with leading cloud technology companies such as IBM
* Tekoia is developing relationships with leading home automation and IoT providers in Asia
* SURE connects between e-commerce vendors, advertising companies, customer service providers and end-users.
Tekoia, the provider of smart universal remote solutions for digital media, home automation, online-to-offline (O2O) and the Internet of Things, debuts its SURE Universal Remote at this year's Mobile World Congress Asia.
Launched on Android in May, SURE Universal Remote is the free app that turns people's smartphones into a remote that can control the smart appliances within their home - in fact; it's compatible with nearly 1 million IR devices.
SURE Universal Remote is also compatible with streaming devices such as Roku and the app can also act as a remote for streaming.
A recent study conducted by Business Insider Intelligence states that Internet of Things market's growth has been so dramatic that it expects the sector to be larger than the PC, tablet and smartphone markets combined, with an estimated 35 billion products in circulation by 2019, with revenue in excess of $600 billion. This presents a huge opportunity for SURE to establish itself as the number one remote choice for the connected home.
"By 2020 it's predicted that half the planet will be connected to the Internet with over 1 billion homes using WiFi. We're proud to say SURE Universal Remote can integrate with nearly a million IR and WiFi appliances showing our ambition to be connected with all devices within the home," said Viktor Ariel, CEO, Tekoia. "Smartphones work as a tool to keep people connected at all times and they're never out of reach."
You can find SURE Universal Remote in Hall W5, Booth C60 from Wednesday 15th July - Friday 17th July 2015.
SURE Universal Remote is available to download for free from Google Play.
For more information, please visit http://www.tekoia.com.
Tekoia is developing software solutions for a smart universal remote that can be used with digital media, home automation, and IoT devices. Tekoia's Smart Universal Remote (SURE) platform puts users in the center of the remotely controlled universe. An Israel-based company, Tekoia is founded by an experienced management team with vast knowledge of mobile devices, consumer electronics, and international business collaboration. The SURE Universal Remote received the top innovative technology prize at the Israel Conference 2014.