ExtremeUSB® extension solutions from Icron Technologies (booth #4184) and Icron's partners on display from June 17th to 19th at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida
Burnaby, British Columbia - June 16, 2015 - Icron Technologies Corporation, a leader in USB and video extension technology, will be demonstrating four ExtremeUSB® extension solutions at InfoComm 2015 in Orlando, Florida from June 17th to 19th.
- USB over LAN with SwitchableUSB™ - Upgrade an OEM video matrix switch into a fully compatible - USB 2.0 KVM network switch by using SwitchableUSB to dynamically switch among local and remote USB extender pairings over a Local Area Network;
- Device Class Filtering - Block specific USB peripheral types (such as mass storage devices) from an extension system to prevent data theft or ensure system integrity;
- Simultaneous User Interaction - Work collaboratively onscreen with up to four different users in four different locations by connecting several HID devices to the same host over LAN;
- USB 3.0 camera extension - High quality industrial vision cameras extended 15 meters over an active copper cable and 100 meters over multimode fiber with Icron's Spectra extenders featuring AIA USB3 Vision™ locking connectors.
All four demonstrations include the ExtremeUSB suite of features such as transparent USB extension, true plug and play (no software drivers required) and compatibility with Windows®, Linux® and OS X® operating systems.
Icron's patented USB extension technology will also be demonstrated at the show by the following ExtremeUSB technology partners:
Aurora Multimedia Corporation - Booth #3059
4K uncompressed video and ExtremeUSB 2.0 signaling extended over a 10G network by the IPX-TC1.
Crestron Electronics, Inc - Booth #2801
DigitalMedia™ (DM®) 4K video distribution system with the USB-EXT-DM for ExtremeUSB 2.0 extension and switching via the addressable USB hub.
G&D North America Inc. - Booth #3671
ControlCenter-Digital KVM matrix switch with transparent ExtremeUSB 2.0 extension enables switching between different computer signals such as DVI single-link. DL-Vision DVI KVM Extender features ExtremeUSB 2.0 extension and allows transmission of uncompressed dual-link DVI and other computer signals up to 10km.
Liberty AV Solutions - Booth #2859
DIGI‐USB2‐4P delivers high speed ExtremeUSB 2.0 extension up to 100m/330ft over Cat X cabling. DIGI‐HDUSB provides HDMI uncompressed HD video and ExtremeUSB 2.0 extension up to 100m/330ft over Cat X cable. DL‐USB3.0 is an active USB 3.0 cable with a locking connector that provides ExtremeUSB 3.0 extension up to 15m/49ft.
IHSE USA LLC - Booth #3771
USB 3.0 SpectraTM 3022 enables ExtremeUSB 3.0 connections at up to 5 Gbps over 100m/330ft of multi-mode fiber.
Lightware USA at High Resolution Systems - Booth #3985
ExtremeUSB switching in a high resolution display set-up with the Lightware HDMI 4K video matrix and the HRS Enterprise-10ss Control System.
Mimo Monitors - Booth #5051
Innovative USB-driven touchscreens utilizing ExtremeUSB for extension.
Rose Electronics - Booth #3212
ExtremeUSB 2.0, 3.0 and HDMI video extension at long distances up to 100m/330ft.
Thinklogical - Booth #3479
USB 2.0 Fiber Optic Extender features high-performance ExtremeUSB 2.0 extension at 480Mbps up to 1,000m/3,280ft over fiber.
- Icron Technologies Corporation: Lydia Ko, Product Marketing Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aurora Multimedia Corporation: Rick Seegull, Sr. Vice President of Sales & Marketing, email@example.com
- Crestron Electronics, Inc: Joyce Bachtler, Public Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- G&D North America Inc.: Jochen Bauer, Marketing Director, Bauer@gdsys.de
- High Resolution Systems: Drew Taylor, Vice President of Business Development, email@example.com
- Liberty AV Solutions: Cameron Smith, Vice President of Technology and Business Development, CSmith@libav.com
- IHSE USA LLC: Dan Holland, Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lightware USA: Drew Taylor, Director of Sales and Applications, email@example.com
- Mimo Monitors: David Anderson, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rose Electronics: David Rahvar, General Partner, email@example.com
- Thinklogical: Robert A. Ventresca, Vice President of Worldwide Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Icron Technologies
Icron Technologies is the leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance USB and video extension solutions for commercial and industrial markets worldwide. Icron's patented extension technology extends Video and USB devices over many media types including Cat 5e, Fiber, Wireless, DisplayPort®, and over a corporate LAN. Icron's extension products are deployed in a wide range of applications including pro AV, industrial automation, machine vision, medical imaging, aerospace, interactive whiteboards, digital signage, remote desktop extension, security, enterprise computing and isolated USB, or anywhere a PC needs to be remotely located from a display or peripheral device. icron.com
About InfoComm 2015
InfoComm 2015 is the largest event for professional AV in the world, with over 980 exhibitors and more than 38,000 attendees from 110+ countries. This is your once-a-year opportunity to see the latest audiovisual technology, learn the skills that will advance your career, and grow your professional network. infocommshow.org