The definitive name in wireless presentation systems unveils the WiPG-2000s at the largest industry tech conference of 2015.
Rockwall, Texas June 13, 2015
wePresent, announced today that it will reveal the latest model of the industry's leading wireless presentation system at INFOCOMM 2015. The WiPG-2000s, an updated version of wePresent's flagship model, will start shipping in Q3, and features increased compatibility, functionality, security and ease-of-use over the previous release.
Equally at ho wePresent, announced today that it will reveal the latest model of the industry's leading wireless presentation system at INFOCOMM 2015. The WiPG-2000s, an updated version of wePresent's flagship model, will start shipping in Q3, and features increased compatibility, functionality, security and ease-of-use over the previous release.
Equally used as an education technology solution or in corporate and government markets, the WiPG-2000s wireless presentation gateway provides many features that are found in high end rack-mounted audio visual room solutions, but removes the worry and hassle of installing those systems. wePresent will be showcasing their full suite of wireless presentation products, including the WiPG-1000, the WiPG-1500, and the new WiPG-2000s at the wePresent booth, No. 4363, in the Orange County Convention Center during this year's InfoComm 2015 trade show in Orlando, Florida.
wePresent is an innovative wireless presentation solution that allows up to 64 users to take turns wirelessly presenting to a display from any device in full 1080p HD. All current models include standard features such as presenting at 30fps, functionality as a full wireless access point, and the ability to work as a client on an IEEE 802.11 g/b/n network. All wePresent models support the latest industry standard security encryptions, and allow up to 4 devices to present on-screen simultaneously. The WiPG-2000, introduced last year, offers features like WebSlides, on-screen annotation and virtual whiteboard, and the ability to stream video at 30fps.
This year, the all new WiPG-2000s unit adds more features to wePresent's offerings:
* Supports full iOS mirroring with Apple AirPlay
* Supports 5GHz/2.4GHz dual-band Wi-Fi offering less interference in most environments
* Enhanced security of mirroring data with AES-128 bit encryption
* Enhanced security of web browsing data with HTTPS encryption
* Save annotated presentations directly to a USB drive inserted into the WiPG-2000s
* Auto-detection of output display resolution through HDMI
* Quick manual connect icon for faster connection from users on different subnets
* Updated Plug&Show+ USB for faster connection by guests without installing software
* Streamlined and improved startup screen to assist 1st-time users in connecting
* Updated and streamlined desktop controller for Windows and Mac
The wePresent system is available through distribution worldwide, and is sold through a network of online and ProAV & IT resellers. More information about wePresent is available at http://www.wePresentWiFi.com or call 214-935-2416 in the U.S. and +31 (0)10 2293495 in Europe.