InfoComm - Optoma Invites ProAV Partners to Imagine, Build and Experience Unique Projection Technology at InfoComm 2015
Optoma has been a proud exhibitor at InfoComm for more than a decade.
Optoma Technology, Inc., the award-winning developer of projection technology, will showcase a variety of innovative projection solutions at InfoComm 2015. InfoComm is the largest and most comprehensive trade show in the ProAV industry for audiovisual communications, featuring the latest technologies for video, audio, display, projection, lighting and staging, digital signage, and much more. Optoma has been a proud exhibitor at InfoComm for more than a decade. Visitors to Booth #3612 will be among the first to see and experience unique projection demonstrations from Optoma and some of our ProAV partners.
* Experience the color performance of the world's first 3000 Lumen LED DLP projector
* Try the new multi-touch 1080p ultra short throw interactive projector
* Watch a retail display spring to life through cutting-edge projection mapping
* Test-drive a commercial grade racing car simulator with a 180 degree panoramic screen
* Take a booth tour with our interactive Virtual Assistant as tradeshow and retail kiosk solution.-
* Ride a bicycle to power up a projector solution bringing remote audiences visual experiences they could never before imagine
* See the newest NuForce audio products
Optoma's theme this year is to showcase our ProAV philosophy of enabling partners to build unique, innovative, and profitable solutions for real world applications. Optoma wants to help you "Imagine. Build. Experience." Pixelwix, Glass Slate Digital, and Open Air Cinema will join Optoma in booth #3612 to demonstrate their creative applications using Optoma projectors to bring brilliant solutions to life. Brian Walters, CTO at Glass Slate, says "Optoma projectors have always been our first choice for the many applications we have developed over the years. I chose the EH503 model because of its short throw lens option, high lumens and 1080p resolution. The easy to use two directional lens shift is ideal for the critical alignment needed with silhouette projection." Maureen Schmidt, Vice President of Sales for Optoma, adds "We invited these companies to join us as they are innovative leaders in their fields. They represent the exciting and diverse way Optoma Projection Technology can be deployed."
In addition, Optoma will have the following products on display in the center of the booth.
* Visitors will be wowed by two massive curved screens utilizing powerful edge blending technology developed by Optoma. With dual channel edge blending processors, you can significantly reduce the cost of installation and even automate a process that normally takes hours to configure.
* Optoma's launch of the new 1080p ultra short throw interactive projector, the EH320USTi, with the new TouchBeam feature. This next generation of finger-touch interactive technology enables several people to work simultaneously on the screen without using a pen. Simple set-up reduces installation overheads and is virtually free of both maintenance and calibration.
* Optoma's premier launch of our new LED DLP Projector is a joint effort between Optoma, Philips and Coretronic producing the first 3000 lumens LED projector with both high brightness and amazing color, measurably superior to typical lamp-based technology. Optoma's Senior Director of Product Management, Jon Grodem, says "Optoma is proud to have been selected as the only partner at InfoComm 2015 to demonstrate this new innovation. It speaks volumes to the uniquely close relationship we have with our manufacturing and technology partners."
Optoma is a world leading designer and manufacturer of projection and audio products for business, education, professional audio/video and home entertainment. Optoma's projection products combine superior image processing technologies with exceptional engineering and innovation to deliver stunning crystal clear images with ultimate reliability. Optoma projectors use DLP® technology, pioneered by Texas Instruments. This uses millions of mirrors to produce high quality imagery which does not suffer color degradation over time, as sometimes experienced in other projector technologies. The Optoma NuForce sound range is designed for people that care about audio. They are built from premium quality components to deliver sleek design and exceptional sound.
The Optoma Group has continental headquarters in the USA, Europe, and Asia.
Optoma's Partners at InfoComm 2015
Pixelwix is based in Tampa Florida and focuses on the design, prototyping, manufacturing and distribution of high quality, cost effective curved screens, and display & simulation solutions. Specialties include Warp and Blend software, Media playback software, layout Design software, Warp and blend Servers, Curved cylindrical screens, Dome, spherical screens, Cave Simulators, Automatic alignment & projector calibration, Front & rear projection screens, Active & passive 3D, Prototyping and proof of concept. http://pixelwix.com/
About Open Air Cinema
Open Air Cinema is the world's premier supplier of outdoor movie equipment. Our inflatable movie screens and complete outdoor theater systems are perfect for a wide variety of uses, from a backyard theater for your family to a municipal film festival to a military movie night and everything in between. Based on our knowledge and expertise of outdoor cinema, we've created a number of product lines that will meet your individual needs and ensure a successful event. We're confident you'll find a system that's right for you. http://openaircinema.us/
About Glass Slate Digital
It is our goal to provide creative solutions that strengthen our customer's business. We are a customer focused company that takes the time to learn our client's unique products, services and market position. We develop a one of a kind solution that delivers their message in a more concise and memorable way. Technology combined with creative thinking, years of experience and unique skills, allows our team to deliver the most unique and sophisticated software based products in the industry. If you have been looking for a distinctive way to let your customers experience your products and services, Glass Slate Digital is your solution. http://www.glassslatedigital.com/