Ingram Micro and Synnex will carry all of NuForce’s products designed for the home stereo, home theatre and mobile.
FREMONT, CA - May 19, 2015 - Optoma Technology, a leading international projector and audio brand, has partnered with Ingram Micro and Synnex Corporation, to expand U.S. availability of its NuForce line of professional and consumer audio products. Ingram Micro and Synnex Corporation, two of the nation's leading technology suppliers, will begin immediate distribution of all NuForce's high quality headphones, amplifiers and digital audio converters (DACs), bringing the best mobile, home stereo and home cinema options to market.
"NuForce prides itself on being the preferred choice among discerning audio enthusiasts and professional audiophiles," said Maureen Schmidt, Vice President of North American Sales. "Optoma's strong relationships with these notable distributors broadens NuForce's reach to music and home entertainment lovers of all levels, making it easy for new customers to experience the brand's exceptional sound and sleek designs."
Ingram Micro and Synnex will carry all of NuForce's products designed for the home stereo, home theatre and mobile.
For the mobile category, four premium products are available:
* NE750M: superior sound in an ultra-lightweight and durable solid metal housing
* NE800M: crafted from brass and carbon fiber for a clear powerful sound and features tangle-free cable to support an active lifestyle
* Primo8: reference-class, fatigue-free, high quality sound with eight balanced armature drivers, impressive frequency range and superior noise isolation from Comply soft silicon earbuds
* uDac3: class leading mobile DAC that upgrades computer's sound output
For the ultimate home stereo, the largest product line from the brand, NuForce offers the following:
* BTR100: Bluetooth receiver that frees music from mobile devices and features aptX for CD quality sound and AAC for CD quality sound from Apple Devices
* HA200: high performance headphone amp that upgrades headphone quality through its true-single ended output and balanced mode option
* DDA120: powerful integrated digital amp with Bluetooth receiver packed into a small and elegant design
* DAC80: class leading DAC that upgrades any digital audio source
* WDC200: wireless DAC compatible with AirPlay for Apple Users and high resolution wireless for Android users
* STA120: compact high performance amp designed for efficiency and pairing with multiple NuForce digital audio converters
* STA200: high performance amp featuring 80W of pure clean power, full metal chassis, dual mono design and handpicked components
For the home cinema, three amplifiers are offered:
* AVP18: audiophile digital AV preamp featuring high performance home cinema sound and intelligent room acoustic correction
* MCA18: audiophile multichannel amp with premium NuForce amplification totaling 880 Watts of power
* MCA20: high power audiophile multichannel amp with premium NoForce amplification totaling 2,224 Watts of power
For more information on Optoma's Nuforce product line, visit http://www.optomausa.com/soundproducts#.
Optoma is a world leading designer and manufacturer of projection and audio products for business, education, professional audio/video and home entertainment.
Optoma's projection products combine superior image processing technologies with exceptional engineering and innovation to deliver stunning crystal clear images with ultimate reliability.
Optoma projectors use DLP technology, pioneered by Texas Instruments. This uses millions of mirrors to produce high quality imagery which does not suffer color degradation over time, as sometimes experienced in other projector technologies.
The Optoma NuForce sound range is designed for people that care about audio. They are built from premium quality components to deliver sleek design and exceptional sound.
The Optoma Group has continental headquarters in the USA, Europe, and Asia.