- Acclaimed company to premiere digital audio players at three upcoming International audio events
Arleta, CA - May 13, 2015 - Questyle Audio, the innovations leader of DACs, headphone amplifiers, and wireless audiophile amplifier systems is proud to release their new set of premium digital audio players (DAP). Starting with their exhibition May 14th at High End Exhibition in Munich, followed May 16th at the Tokyo Headphone Festival and May 28th at T.H.E. Show in Newport Beach, worldwide headphone enthusiasts and audiophiles will have a chance to experience these versatile audio players for the first time.
"At CanJam SoCal and Axpona, audiophiles were blown away by the sound and build quality of our QP1 and QP1R players," says Bruce Ball, Vice President of Questyle Audio. "We're excited to premiere the production models to audiophiles who have been eagerly waiting to use the players with their state of the art headphones and extensive hi-res musical libraries. Kudos to our engineering team for showcasing our technology capabilities in such a high performance portable package."
Questyle Audio's QP1 ($599) and QP1R ($899) up the ante for portable music servers or DAPs with their patented Current Mode amplification technology incorporated into a built-in high-end headphone amplifier as well as a world class DAC complete with two Micro SD Card storage expansion slots that support up to 128GB each for a potential 256 GB over the already generous internal memory (16GB for the QP1 and 32GB for the QP1R). Both players are presented in elegant machined aluminum and glass casings, available in champagne gold or space gray. With a simple and intuitive GUI interface together with the analog-like qualities of True DSD, the QP1 and QP1R offer a whole new listening experience for virtually any headphone.
QP1 and QP1R Feature:
- Patented "Current Mode Amplification" headphone amplifier, with discrete components for Pure Class A circuitry
- Audio Format support:WAV, FLAC, APE, AIFF, ADPCM, LPCM, MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, OGG, AAC, ALAC, DFF, DSF
- Sample rate: 44.1kHz ~ 192kHz (16/24bits per Sample) FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF
- DSD Native: DSD64 (1bit 2.8MHz) / DSD128 (1bit 5.6MHz)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20 kHz（±0.1dB）
- Output impedance: < 0.19Ω
- THD+N: 0.002%
- Output: 3.5MM headphone output, 3.5MM line out & optical output
- Memory: 16GB(QP1)/32GB(QP1R) Internal Flash, plus supports two 128GB Micro SD card slots
- Battery: 3,300mAh 3.7V Li-Polymer, 8-10 hours playing time
- Charge time: approx. 3 hours with 5V/2A adapter
- Body: aluminum case, available color finishes Space Gray and Champagne Gold
- Manufactured for Questyle by Foxconn
As Questyle sought the highest standards of craftsmanship, they discovered Foxconn, the factory that manufactures many things Apple, to be the only factory to meet their demanding quality requirements. Because of their mutual mission to produce only the finest quality products, a strategic manufacturing partnership was born.
Preorders for the QP1 and QPR are expected to ship in late May with all other orders to be fulfilled in late June. For more information, please visit http://www.questyleaudio.com/ & http://www.facebook.com/QuestyleAudio
ABOUT QUESTYLE AUDIO:
Since 2011, Questyle Audio's mission for audio perfection originates from providing perfect acoustic aesthetics and the most advanced technology to satisfy the most demanding audiophile needs. With innovations such as patented Current Mode Amplification, the company can achieve the musicality, accuracy, authority, and reliability associated with the finest audio electronics. Collaborating with acclaimed partners Foxconn, Wolfson, JRiver, and ICEPower, Questyle delivers pure sound reproduction through their Headphone Amplifers, DACs, DAPs, and Wireless Amplifiers. Engineered and supported by an International staff, the quest to be a leader in today's audio engineering space is their style! Learn more at http://www.questyleaudio.com/.