Program content includes connected transportation, edge/fog computing, smart home and buildings, and IoT development
NORWALK, Conn.--TMC and Crossfire Media announced today the conference program for IoT Evolution Expo, held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada, on August 17-20, 2015. IoT Evolution is the leading educational and networking forum for the IoT ecosystem and for any company looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation.
"It's no surprise that with 50 billion devices, covering the entire market with one event requires more tracks and more days. Most important to our strategy is our commitment to bringing relevant thought leaders who have taken Internet of Things and turned it into efficiency as well as an opportunity for their business," said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. "If you understand that everything can be a service in the future, you are at the first step of grasping the opportunities that lie ahead for this market of markets."
The full IoT Evolution agenda includes six tracks, an IoT certification workshop, security summit and special events including: the Battle of the Platforms, Business Impact Awards, AT&T's Fast Pitch, Drone Zone 360, IoT Evolution Theatre and the keynote presentation by Joe Gibbs: "A Winning Mindset."
IoT Security Summit
* Protecting and Defending the Edge
* The Core of Securing Networks
* Security at the Top
Connected Home & Building
* The Ultimate Gateway: The Battle for Your Home
* Convergence: The Connected Home in a Connected World
* The Latest Connected Gadgets for the Home
* Lessons in Building Automation
* Physical Security
* Disaster Recovery
* Connected Infrastructure
* The Apps @ Home Get It or Forget It!
* The Guiding Light of PoS: Beacons
* Out in the Field: Where the Data is Real-Time
* New Business Models for the OEM
* Beyond Built In: Consumer Aftermarket
* Convergence: The Connected Car in a Connected World
* Drones & Other Autonomous Vehicles
* Lessons in Fleet Management
* Carrier Aggregation for Public Transport
* A Tangled Web: Insurance, Buy Here/Pay Here and Government Regulation
* Connected Car: It's All About Location Data, Location Data, Location Data!
* Supply Chain Logistics: Realities of Worldwide Delivery
* Filling The Skills Gap With The Connected Vehicle Industry
Fog Computing, Analytics & Data
* Leveraging the Cloud to Manage Your Thing Data
* Saas/Paas: Leaders or Lackeys, Who Will Lead, Who Will Lose?
* Convergence 1: Managing Disparate Technologies
* Convergence 2: Joining Disparate Business Systems
* Convergence 3: Managing Multiple Networks/Carriers
* Architectural Ideology
* Holding Your Own Against the Big Guys
* Multi-dimensional Scalability using Fog Computing
* Unleashing Value from Analyzing Data Generated by Internet of Things
* Fog Computing Reality Check: Real World Applications and Architectures
* Value Chain in Flux
* Supply Chain and Logistics
* Power Chain
* Lessons in Cold Chain: Food & Beverage
* Lessons in Cold Chain: Medical/Pharma
* Convergence: Linking Across Verticals
* Unchained: Unlocking Business Value
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by Diamond sponsors AT&T, Spireon; Platinum sponsor Eurotech; and Gold sponsors KORE, Safran Morpho and Systech Corporation.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Sarah T. Fullilove. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203-852-6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, IoT Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: 2015 Connecticut Mobile Summit; Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; Drone Zone 360; IoT Evolution Conference & Expo; IoT Evolution Developers Conference; IoT Evolution Fog, Analytics & Data Conference; IoT Evolution Connected Transportation Conference; IoT Evolution Connected Home & Building Conference; SmartVoice Conference; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo featuring Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full-service Information Technology company based in New York.