ISC West - Value-Added Distributor Jenne, Inc. to Showcase Security Solutions at ISC West in Las Vegas
Panasonic, Status Solutions, Samsung and Isonas Products Featured in Jenne Booth 5056
AVON, Ohio--Jenne, Inc., a leading value-added distributor of security and surveillance, business telephony, audio and video conferencing, unified communications, and data networking products, will be exhibiting at ISC West 2015 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 15-17, 2015. Jenne will be featuring security products and solutions from Panasonic, Status Solutions, Samsung and Isonas.
From Panasonic, Jenne's booth will include:
* The Panasonic WV-SFV482 camera, a 360-degree Vandal Resistant Outdoor Dome;
* The Panasonic WV-SFN311 camera, built on the Next Generation High Performance UniPhier Platform;
* The Panasonic WV-SFR631L camera, which uses an Enhanced Super Dynamic Response delivering up to 133dB video dynamic range; and
* The Panasonic WJ-NV300 recorder, which can connect and record up to 32 network cameras.
From Status Solutions, Jenne will showcase:
* SARA (Situational Awareness and Response Assistance), an automated alerting engine with automated mass notification.
From Samsung, Jenne's booth will feature:
* The Samsung SNF-810m a 5 megapixel fisheye camera with on-board de-warping and various viewing composition;
* The Samsung 2 megapixel SNV-6084R vandal-resistant IR dome camera featuring full HD images at 60 fps with easy focus control;
* The Samsung SNV-6012M a 2 megapixel, full HD vandal-resistant network mobile flat camera, which features day and night (electrical) and enhanced DIS; and
* The Samsung SNV-8080, a vandal-resistant network dome camera featuring 5 megapixel high definition images at 20 fps with simple focus control.
Jenne also will feature from Isonas:
* PowerNet, a network-based IP Reader-Controller that easily integrates with Window-based software.
To learn more, please visit Jenne's booth 5056, their website at http://www.jenne.com or call Jenne Sales at 800-422-6191.
About Jenne, Inc.
Jenne, Inc., headquartered in Avon, Ohio, is a leading value-added distributor of business telephony, data, audio and video conferencing, and security technology products, including equipment and software for the Enterprise and SMB markets. Since the company's founding in 1986, Jenne has been committed to providing value added resellers with a broad product selection, competitive pricing, on-time accurate delivery, outstanding technical support plus on-going sales and technical training through Jenne University. More than 160 major manufacturers partner with Jenne including ADTRAN, Avaya, Extreme Networks, Konftel, Lifesize, GN Netcom/Jabra, Isonas, Mitel, Panasonic, Plantronics, Samsung, Spectralink, Status Solutions and Yealink.