Your Next TV Conference brings together experts and analysts to examine the current status Next Generation TV roll out to consumers
NEW YORK--Your Next TV Conference, is returning to CE Week on Tuesday, June 23 at the CE Week Studios in the Altman Building, on 18th St in NYC.
At this expert conference, produced in cooperation with TWiT and AVS Forum, leading technologists, marketers, broadcasters and home entertainment executives will examine the current status of the connected and higher resolution television roll out to consumers. Sessions will provide a comprehensive overview at the newest features and functions - with special attention to the slew of new techno-buzzwords debuted in January that are just now making their way into showrooms. Most importantly, this program will provide media and tech influencers everything they need to know to advise consumers about how to buy their Next TV.
Hosted by Scott Wilkinson, Director of Content for AVS Forum and TWIT Podcast Host, and Geoffrey Tully, engineering consultant and member of SMPTE, HPA and MESA, Your Next TV Conference takes a wide view of the upcoming changes in the television landscape with topics including:
* The Next TV - by the Numbers: What are the trends and forecasts for smart and next-gen TVs? A global perspective and research update on consumer acceptance of UHD/4k.
* View from the Showroom: Leading retailers share war stories and success stories as they explain all the new features to their customers. What are their customers looking for and what are they saying?
* More than Just Dots: High dynamic range, wide color gamut, high frame rate-what do they really mean to the viewing experience, and where are we in terms of implementing these elements?
* So Where's All the Movies?: UHD/4k looks great, and the content is finally arriving. But how much more can we expect, and from whom? And while we're at it…what about sports?
* And Here It Comes…: Broadcast, satellite, and over-the-top all want your eyeballs; how will they be delivering UHD/4k?
* What This All Means: Positioned for the lifestyle media, this briefing will review all the current features and functions, with a layman's explanation of how they expand your viewing experience.
Last year's event included participation from leading CE and home entertainment executives from companies including Bang & Olufsen, Gefen, LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba and more, and another all-star line-up is expected for this year's conference.
Your Next TV Conference is an official conference partner of CE Week. The weeklong series of events is the technology industry's annual, citywide celebration, June 22-26 in New York City. Media who register for CE Week will have complimentary access to Your Next TV Conference. For sponsorship and exhibit opportunities contact Eric Schwartz, email@example.com.
About CE Week
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry's official weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week's largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is produced by Martin Porter & Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO Media, publisher of Dealerscope, Technology Integrator and the Technology Tell Network.