Peerless-AV to Showcase New Wireless Systems and Digital Signage Solutions at 2015 Digital Signage Expo
Exhibiting in Booth 1318, Peerless-AV executives will also share expertise at roundtable discussions
LAS VEGAS - March 10, 2015 - Peerless-AV, the leader in innovative audio-visual and digital signage solutions, is excited to be a Presenting Sponsor and exhibitor at the 2015 Digital Signage Expo (DSE) from March 11-12 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Exhibiting in Booth 1318, Peerless-AV will be displaying the PeerAir Pro Wireless AV System, which will be streaming content on up to seven displays, the Pico Broadcaster AV, Xtreme Fully Sealed Weatherproof Displays, award-winning video wall mounts, kiosks, and more. Peerless-AV executives will also be leading various roundtable discussions at the expo.
· PeerAir Pro Wireless AV System powered by HD Flow 3 (HDS300): The third generation of Peerless-AV's HD Flow Pro Wireless Multimedia Kit, the PeerAir Pro Wireless AV System has been upgraded with numerous features to help installers, integrators, and homeowners "Get it Right."
The new system offers the furthest wireless distance of any Wi-Fi-based device - 210 feet - vastly improving the versatility of wireless while making it possible to penetrate multiple walls, floors, and ceilings for complete coverage. The PeerAir Pro Wireless AV System can multicast Full HD wirelessly to up to six displays in addition to a seventh wired display using a pass-thru port on the transmitter. The PeerAir Pro Wireless AV System now has three HDMI inputs while maintaining VGA or Component input, and features a new quick push-button multi-cast configuration set up.
· Pico Broadcaster AV (HDS-PB100AV): A digital signage integrator's dream, the Pico Broadcaster AV broadcasts HD content to an unlimited number of DTVs that have an ATSC tuner and over-the-air antenna within a 350 feet (106m) radius. This device accepts content from any HD source via Component or Non-HDCP HDMI outputs, and then broadcasts the signal to any open "white space" channel local to the area.
The Pico Broadcaster AV offers simple plug and play functionality with its standard AV connection and an adjustable power output setting. The system relies on a web-based graphical user interface for ease of configuration along with configurable IP addresses for system control and setup to join any pre-existing network.
· Xtreme Fully Sealed Displays: Ideal for various digital signage applications, Peerless-AV's Xtreme displays are 100% sealed and engineered to endure the outside elements in all seasons. Ventless with full 1080p HD flatscreens, the Xtreme displays are designed to withstand extreme heat (+140°) and extreme cold (-40°) without damaging the LCD. Relying on a patented Dynamic Thermal Transfer system to cool or warm internal components during extreme weather, the Xtreme displays remove the need for external filters, vents and exhaust fans. In addition, the patented design completely seals all internal components as well as the cable entry - protecting the display from rain, sleet, snow, dust, insects and even pressure washing.
Far surpassing ordinary outdoor displays, the Xtreme displays have achieved IP68 and NEMA 6 ratings with true ease. The displays are maintenance free, cost-effective, and reliable even in the harshest of conditions.
· Video Wall Mounts: At DSE, Peerless-AV will be showcasing a variety of video wall mounts, including the award-winning Full Service Video Wall Mount (DS-VW765-LAND), the Full Service Video Wall Mount with Quick Release (DS-VW765-LQR), the Full Service Thin Video Wall Mount with Quick Release (DS-VW755S), and the Full Service Video Wall Mount with Quick Release for large displays (DS-VW795-QR). These mounts offer integrators the ability to design video walls with ease and flexibility.
· Kiosks: Offering variety in digital signage solutions, Peerless-AV will also be showcasing its line of kiosks including the On-Wall Kiosk Enclosure (KIP655), the In-Wall Kiosk Enclosure (KIP746), the Xtreme Outdoor Landscape Kiosk with Touch (KOL555-XTRTO), the Portrait Kiosk Enclosure (KIP555), the Portrait Back-to-Back Kiosk Enclosure (KIP555B), the Xtreme Outdoor Single Digital Menu Board Kiosk (KOP547-XTR-1) and the Xtreme Outdoor Triple Digital Menu Board Kiosk (KOP547-XTR-3). Peerless-AV will be showing custom kiosks offering various features such as printer, camera, and scanner, too.
In addition to showcasing new and award-winning solutions, Peerless-AV executives will be leading two Industry Roundtable discussions at DSE.
* March 11, 12:30 - 1:30 pm - Ways to Enhance Digital Signage with Outdoor Video Walls with Jack McKeague
* March 12, 2:00 - 3:00 pm - Digital Signage Trends in Hospitality with Brian McClimans
Peerless-AV will be exhibiting solutions that "Get it Right" in LVCC, Booth 1318. For media appointments, please contact Beth Gard at email@example.com or 732-212-0823.
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of audiovisual solutions. From its award-winning mounts and wireless audio systems to indoor/outdoor kiosks and the industry's first fully sealed outdoor displays, Peerless-AV aims to Get it Right by fulfilling both integrators' needs for ease of installation and service, and end-users' dreams in residential and commercial applications.
Based in Aurora, IL, Peerless-AV manufactures over 3,600 products that serve original equipment manufacturers, commercial integrators and consumer retailers in 22 vertical markets through direct sales representatives and authorized distribution. For more information, visit www.peerless-av.com.