CEDIA (the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association) is calling attendees of ISE 2015 to take advantage of its early bird discount rate of 10%* on its array of educational courses. Delegates have until 16th January 2015 to register for any of its 24 expert workshops available.
CEDIA will be delivering an extensive training programme, incorporating 24 new and existing courses, at ISE 2015 (10th - 12th February, RAI, Amsterdam). This extensive education programme will consist of four one-day training courses (taking place on the 9th February) and twenty 90 minute sessions (10th-12th February), with education sessions set to focus on technical training, business development and industry developments.
This year, a number of new courses have been introduced, including an Introduction to KNX and an Introduction to Building Management Systems, "HDMI 2.0 - The Next Generation for Video Connectivity", "Ecological Automation - the Basics of Energy", "Fifty First Dates - Finding Love for Your Brand Online" and "How to Work Profitably with Architects and Other Specifiers".
"Join me in my object based audio session and learn how to incorporate the newest audio formats from cinema into your home theatre designs," says Guy Singleton, Managing Director of Imagine This and presenter of 'Atmos, Auro 3D & More: Object Based Audio from the Cinema to the Home Theatre'. "We discuss the technical design detail and real world implementation of audio formats, including Atmos, Auro 3D and more, and look at how to confidently incorporate these exciting new formats into your own home theatre designs."
"Have you ever been asked to 'sharpen your pencil' when presenting a quotation to a customer? Do you have customers who simply cannot make up their mind? Are you challenged on every aspect of your quote?" asks Matt Dodd, Managing Director of. "If so, then you need to join us for this confidence boost when dealing with your customers. This seminar will give you fantastic tips and techniques to take back to your workplace to help you handle your customers."
With CEDIA's early bird discount of 10%, attendees can make significant savings when purchasing standard tickets to its educational sessions. A full day course is priced at €215 for CEDIA members and €275 for non-members. A short, 90 minute course costs €55 for CEDIA members and €70 for non-members.
A full course programme is as follows:
9th February, 2015
• Home Cinema Design Workshop
• Wireless Networking Workshop
• IP Networking for Integrators
• Project Management
10th February, 2015
• New Technologies Trends
• Remote System Access: Methods, Security & Best Practices
• Atmos, Auro 3D & More: Object Based Audio from the Cinema to the Home Theatre
• HDMI 2.0 - The Next Generation for Video Connectivity
• Principles of Project Management
• Ultra HD/4K: Everything You Need to Know about the Next Big Thing
• In for The Money - The CEDIA Profit Lab
• Let There Be Light - Starting Out in Lighting Control
11th February 2015
• Wash, Rinse, Repeat: Standardising the Sales Process
• Networking and IP Workshop for Integrators
• Introduction to Building Management Systems
• The Art Of Project Documentation
• Ecological Automation - The Basics of Energy
• Get the Picture? - Introduction to Video Calibration
• Introduction to KNX
• Designing a Gaming Room - The Real Story
12th February, 2015
• THX - Video Calibration Professional Certification Part 1 and 2
• Dealing with Customers - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
• Fifty First Dates - Finding Love for Your Brand Online
• Using CEDIA's Recommended Wiring Guidelines
• How to Work Profitably with Architects and Other Specifiers
CEDIA representatives will be available on the Association's stand 1-F21 throughout ISE to answer questions and provide information about CEDIA's work across EMEA (the UK, Europe, Africa, the CIS, the Middle East, India and Pakistan) and the benefits that membership brings.
For more information on the courses, visit www.cediaeducation.com. For more information on CEDIA education at ISE contact Aneta Armova-Levin via email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1480 213744.
Pre-register for FREE admission at www.iseurope.org using the CEDIA invitation code 706374
*Early bird discount excludes the CEDIA Pass