Parks Associates hosts executives from Amazon, AT&T, Verizon, Time Warner, Comcast, and more at connected home and IoT event
Dallas, Texas, January 5, 2015 - Parks Associates will share consumer adoption and forecasts for connected home products during CONNECTIONS™ Summit: Monetizing Smart Home Solutions and Connected Devices at 2015 International CES on January 6. CONNECTIONS™ Summit at CES is dedicated to examining the latest trends and business strategies for connected entertainment, the smart home, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
The full day of sessions features Parks Associates' leading analysts and executives from industry-leading service providers, manu¬facturers, and technology companies. Reception sponsor is Greenwave Systems, and event sponsors include Alarm.com, Amdocs, Axiros, Ayla Networks, CSS Corp, EcoFactor, Emerson, Lowe's, Qualcomm, Resolution Products, ROC-Connect, Support.com, ULE Alliance, and WeatherBug Home.
"Connected CE and smart devices are creating innovative functionality, including data analytics and personalization, and create new business opportunities in entertainment, security, controls, health, and energy," said Stuart Sikes, President, Parks Associates. "At CONNECTIONS™ Summit, we examine business models and partnerships, advanced technologies and standards, and channels for smart home and entertainment products and services."
Parks Associates consumer research tracks the adoption of consumer technology products and services. The firm provides analysis and forecasts data for mobile technology, the Internet of Things, and the connected home. Parks Associates reports that more than 25% of U.S. broadband households will have a streaming media player by 2015, and by 2017, there will be nearly 50 million streaming media players sold globally. For more research and information, download the Parks Associates Media Sheet at http://www.parksassociates.com/cus-media.
What: CONNECTIONS™ Summit at CES
When: Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Where: Venetian Ballrooms Level 1, Casanova Rooms 601-603
Registration: Open to registered CES attendees
Media Info: http://www.parksassociates.com/events/connections-summit/media
Twitter: @CONN_Summit and #CONNSummit15
Parks Associates booth: #70451 in Tech West
9:15-10:25 a.m. "Internet of Things: Expanding Smart Devices"
• Amena Ali, CMO, WeatherBug Home by Earth Networks
• Ken Durand, Vice President, Innovation and Business Development, Ericsson
• Shane Dyer, President, Arrayent
• Matt Plante, CEO, EcoFactor
• Adam Tichelaar, Director, Connected Home Solutions & Program Management, Amdocs
• Nate Williams, CMO and EVP of Business Development, Greenwave Systems
10:30-11:45 a.m."Consumer Demand for Next-Gen TV Services"
• Chris Carey, Chief Product Officer, Verizon Digital Media Services
• Rich Cusick, General Manager, Video, Gracenote
• Mike Fisher, Director, Strategy & Innovation, BrightLine
• Eric Grab, Chief Technology Officer, DivX, LLC
• Christy Martin, Chief Technical Advisor, ThinkAnalytics
• JT Taylor, Senior Manager, Cisco
12:00-1:10 p.m. "Smart Home: Channel Strategies and Business Models"
• Kevin Petersen, President, AT&T Digital Life
• Marcus Scheiber, CEO & Co-Founder, ROC-Connect, Inc.
• Brian Seemann, President, Resolution Products, Inc.
• Steve Shapiro, VP of Product Solutions, ADT
• Christopher Williams, Sr. Director Product Strategy and Development, Time Warner Cable
1:15-2:30 p.m. "Streaming Media Devices in the Video Ecosystem"
• Michael Clegg, SVP and GM of Service Provider Business, NETGEAR
• Doug Craig, VP Programming, Roku
• Jim Denney, Vice President, General Manager, Product Marketing, TiVo Inc.
• Elad Nafshi, VP Video Product Management, Comcast
• Michael Paull, VP of Digital Video, Amazon
• GW Shaw, Vice President, U-verse and Video Products, AT&T
2:30-3:40 p.m"Consumer Support in the Internet of Things"
• Sampath Gomatam, SVP of Product, Support.com
• Larry Gordon, President, iYogi
• Steve Sacks, Vice President - Global New Business Development, CSS Corp
• Ratul Sengupta, Vice President Client Engagement, Sutherland Global Services
• Paul Weichselbaum, Executive Vice President, PlumChoice
3:45-5:00 p.m."Platforms, Devices, & Interoperability in the Smart Home"
• Avi Barel, Director Business Development, ULE Alliance
• Joseph Bousaba, Senior Director, Product Management, Qualcomm Atheros
• Kris Bowring, Director of Business Development, Iris Smart Home Business Unit, New Business, Lowe's'
• Dave Friedman, CEO and Co-founder, Ayla Networks
• Jay Kenny, VP, Marketing, Alarm.com
• Peter LeBlanc, Vice President, Axiros
An invitation-only networking reception, sponsored by Greenwave Systems, will start at 5:30 p.m.
To schedule a meeting with a Parks Associates analyst or CONNECTIONS™ Summit speaker, contact Holly Sprague at email@example.com, 720.987.6614.
About CONNECTIONS™ Summit at CES
CONNECTIONS™ Summit at CES, hosted by international research firm Parks Associates, focuses on emerging areas critical to the growth of the connected home, including 4K, Internet of Things (IoT), tech support, and more. The interactive panel discussions, featuring consumer research and analysis, provide insights from key industry players on innovative business models, unique monetization strategies, and technology adoption rates and consumer trends for digital home solutions.
The 2015 CONNECTIONS™ Summit will take place January 6, 2015, during CES Tech West at The Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas. Follow the event on Twitter at @CONN_Summit.
For information about CONNECTIONS™, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-490-1113 or visit www.connectionssummit.com.