Chuango Security Technology Corporation, a trendsetting innovator and developer of wireless DIY security and smart home systems, is pleased to announce its fruitful participation in Global Sources Security Products Fair in Hong Kong from October 11 to 14th.
Chuango Security Technology Corporation, a trendsetting innovator and developer of wireless DIY security and smart home systems, is pleased to announce its fruitful participation in Global Sources Security Products Fair in Hong Kong from October 11 to 14th. With more than 3,700 booths showcasing the latest consumer and security products from vendors of China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea and other 9 countries, Chuango, along with its own brand smanos, welcomed close to 800 interested buyers on the 2 booths totaling 108 square meters over the 4-day show. Here are some of the highlights!
1. Largest Booths: With a total of 108 square meters over 2 booths, Chuango was proud to be the largest exhibitor on the show ground!
2. Most Creative: Awarded the Best of Show - Runner Up, the smanos stand was evaluated to be one of the most well-designed booths among other 3,700 booths. After weeks of creative discussions between Chuango and the booth contractors, the outcome spoke exquisite, minimalistic taste, much like Chuango and smanos smart home sensations. Chuango was also the 1st security company in Global Sources show history to be awarded such an honor.
3. Most Inspiring: At the special opening ceremony on Day 1, Ken Li, founder and CEO of Chuango, made an exciting announcement to invest more than US$1 million in developing and maintaining self-owned smart home cloud infrastructure: OX Plus. Distinguished guests such as industry authorities, media representatives and Chuango's long-term partners were also invited to exchange views on the industry and market developments pertinent to the modern smart home.
4. Most Crowded: Chuango and smanos welcomed hundreds of existing and potential customers on the showground. Around 50 to 60% of the new faces were referrals of Chuango's long-term partners. Many of them were interested in the latest IP camera and were taken away by the camera's outstanding features of a 95Â° ultra-wide view and phenomenal night vision. The sleek-looking W020 WiFi Alarm System and H400 WiFi/GSM Home Cloud Alarm System also caught many eyes and minds as well.
5. Most Professional: Chuango's sales and marketing teams from Europe, the U.S., China and Taiwan were all at their best for the show. The enthusiasm, hospitality, collaboration and professionalism of the Chuango and smanos teams were clearly palpable to customers and visitors at the booths.
6. Most Media-Crazed: When interviewed, Li was quoted saying: "Branding is about emotion…and how to be truly connected to clients and end users alike."
The show concluded with a resounding success, and Chuango together with smanos will continue to make great strides in bringing smart home smarts to homeowners worldwide!
About Chuango Security Technology Corporation
Established in 2001, Chuango specializes in wireless smart home technology, ranging from DIY security and home automation to energy and health management. The company, along with its new brand smanos, is rapidly expanding its global footprint and solution portfolio, with products and systems researched in Fuzhou, Taipei and Dallas, designed in Shenzhen and Amsterdam, created and packaged in Dongguan, and brought to life worldwide.