Enhanced User Experience Combines Superior Sound Quality with Seamless Simplicity
Pickering, Ontario, September 29, 2014 - Bluesound, the first wireless digital multi-room system to fully support high-res audio, announced the immediate availability of its Desktop Controller app that provides Bluesound users the essential functions and controls for music listening. Available for either Windows or Mac desktops, the latest addition to the Bluesound app family allows control of multi-room music in a larger more customizable layout.
Designed specially with the Bluesound user in mind, the Desktop Controller App provides powerful flexibility such as moving and re-sizing on-screen windows, synchronizing multiple Bluesound Players with full-featured Grouping controls and easy-to-use search of artist, albums and music genres.
"Following our recent announcement of our exciting controller app for Android tablets and Kindle Fire, the Bluesound Desktop Controller gives our customers one more simple way to access their high-res music anywhere in the home."
The Desktop Controller app requires BluOS firmware v1.10.3 or higher on all Players. Windows version is supported on Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7 SP1 and 8.1. For Mac system requirements are OS X 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9.
Key Features of the Bluesound Desktop Controller App:
• Allows Bluesound users to control high-res multi-room music right from their desktop.
• Intuitive and simple to use. Allows music lover to enjoy high-res audio virtually anywhere around the home.
• Browse and control in a larger customizable layout.
• On-screen windows can be moved and re-sized for custom view arrangement.
• Sync multiple Bluesound Players with full featured Grouping controls.
• Available for free download on either Mac or PC.
HiFi for a wireless generation.
HiFi never went away.
It just never went wireless.