CEDIA 2014 - For Efficient and Secure Remote Support, ihiji's Enhanced Network Management Tools Are the Answer
The ihiji invision remote network management solution provides proactive tools to improve visibility and access to client networks while streamlining support operations
AUSTIN, TX and DENVER, CO (CEDIA Expo booth #876) - SEPT. 4, 2014 - ihiji, a global leader in remote network management for both commercial and residential technology integrators, will introduce a newly-enhanced version of its award-winning network management solution at the upcoming CEDIA Expo in Denver, September 10-13, 2014 (booth #876). New features such as cross-VLAN network discovery, internet speed-tests, enhanced reporting, improved remote access and simplified configuration allow integrators to increase visibility and further streamline remote network management.
A longstanding leader in the category and the only zero-maintenance, cloud-based system on the market, ihiji invision is without rival. It is the industry's most complete solution for remotely monitoring, servicing, and maintaining client networks and connected devices-efficiently and securely-24/7/365. The increased versatility of the invision system allows for more robust network management capabilities.
During CEDIA Expo 2014, ihiji will showcase not only the ihiji invision network management solution, but also enhanced remote power management features that allow for scheduled reboots. This further enables an integrator's ability to manage all power products, regardless of manufacturer or device type, from within ihiji's centralized online dashboard, plus more.
ihiji's comprehensive remote management and support offering is loaded with new features for better network performance, greater visibility, improved remote management and enhanced remote power management capabilities. Here are just a few examples:
· ihiji invision 2014 features new cloud-based remote Network Scan, Auto-Discovery, and Multi-VLAN Scanning features. Multi-VLAN Scanning simplifies and expands visibility within the network management solution. The quick and convenient scan collects data on all IP devices including IP address, manufacturer, MAC address, and last-seen/first-seen instances. The system easily converts these devices into actively managed devices, significantly reducing the time needed for configuration.
· Supporting dozens of power and network manufacturer's products, ihiji invision now features robust power management features with full remote management functionality that goes beyond basic reboot/reset routines. New scheduled reboot capabilities expand an integrator's ability to manage all power products, regardless of manufacturer or device type, from within ihiji's centralized online dashboard. This functionality spans from PDUs and UPSs to PoE switches.
· Enhancing reliability and security, ihiji's ConnectNinja makes the invision cloud-based network management solution even more powerful by eliminating the need for unsecure port forwarding and VPNs for everyday remote access to any IP device. The ConnectNinja allows approved technicians to resolve complex issues remotely without truck rolls, thereby saving both the client and the company time and money.
· ihiji will also be showing the Internet Speed Test feature for the first time to the US residential market, showing how this essential tool for testing network latency and Internet connection quality allows integrators to check and confirm network functionality, as well as relative upload/download speeds. This powerful feature automatically logs and charts connection quality allowing integrators to identify trends and improve wide area network performance.
· Finally, ihiji will be showcasing extended reporting capabilities to help integrators troubleshoot complex network issues and offer better customer-facing reports to convey the value of their remote support services to clients. This includes a detailed executive report, which can be run on a regular basis, that highlights high level network performance and remote support details.
ihiji executives and technical staff will be on hand to discuss these and other ihiji innovations during CEDIA Expo in booth #876. Technology Integrators are encouraged to schedule a short online demo by visiting www.ihiji.com. Those interested can contact ihiji at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 538-0520 for more information.
Editors, writers, bloggers and others that support the trade journalistically are encouraged to schedule a meeting either at the show through ihiji's PR firm, KMB Communications, in order to receive a targeted editorial overview providing critical data and a view of the competitive landscape. Email email@example.com or call (406) 446-1283 to schedule media tour at CEDIA Expo or to receive a press kit or other media-related information for ihiji.
ihiji is the only zero-maintenance, cloud-based, remote network management solution for IT professionals and technology integrators. The award-winning ihiji invision solution is easy to set up, uses a low-cost, palm-sized appliance as the only onsite hardware, and gives service providers a centralized, web-based dashboard with visibility into multiple client networks at once. Subsequently, ihiji's customers become more proactive and efficient, eliminating up to 50% of service calls while simultaneously increasing recurring revenue and protecting profits. A global solutions provider, the privately held company is based in Austin, Texas. To learn more, visit www.ihiji.com or follow ihiji on twitter @ihiji.