Meridian will preview new product and provide the audio for its stunning theatre presentation with booth partner Prima Cinema in Sound Room 12 during 2014 CEDIA Expo.
Meridian will preview new product and provide the audio for its stunning theatre presentation with booth partner Prima Cinema in Sound Room 12 during 2014 CEDIA Expo. The system features the Special Edition Digital Active Loudspeakers, created to commemorate Meridian's 25th anniversary of its introduction of the world's first digital loudspeaker, the Meridian D600 in 1989.
"We are thrilled to once again partner with Prima Cinema as their system perfectly integrates with Meridian components," said Ken Forsythe, Vice President of Meridian America. "Our companies share similar philosophies with the desire to bring best to market solutions offering superior design and performance."
The audio system in the theater includes the Meridian Special Edition DSP7200 Digital Active Loudspeakers in the front and rear, DSP7200SE Horizontal Center Channel, 861V8 Reference Digital Surround Controller, HD621 HDMI Audio Processor, and dual DSW DSP Subwoofers.
Meridian's DSP Loudspeakers offer unique advantages:
• An entire system's electronics in their beautiful enclosures.
• Designed to emulate the human form to provide a more realistic performance.
• Handmade in England with intelligent technology and an uncompromising demand.
• Meridian's advanced patented Enhanced Bass Alignment (EBA) technology ensures that all the frequencies in the music arrive with the correct timing, for a clearer more authentic sound.
• All drive units clamped with machined rings to provide enhanced stability, resulting in less coloration.
Forsythe continues, "Meridian has dedicated decades to the pursuit of true music and movie sound reproduction and our Special Edition Loudspeakers are the most life-like loudspeakers we've created. We invite the CEDIA attendees to stop by Sound Room 12 and experience the difference."