Dual Banana Plugs - 1" Spacing: olSONICS are the only ones that fit the speaker terminals on many modern Home Theater Receivers and Amplifiers: Marantz, Denon, Pioneer, Audio Source, AVR, HK, Onkyo, Yamaha
olSONICS dual banana plugs fit AV (Audio Video) equipment and Home Theater receivers and amplifiers that use a spacing of one inch (1") between their red(+) and black( -) speaker terminals. Traditional dual banana plugs have a 3/4 inch (0.75") spacing that will not fit these receivers.
Several manufactures of AV and Home Theater equipment do not use the 3/4 inch spacing on some of their models. Among them are Marantz, Audio Source, AVR, Denon, HK, Onkyo, Pioneer, and Yamaha.
If your AV or Home Theater equipment uses banana jacks that are not at the 3/4 inch spacing, but are at the 1 inch spacing then the olSONICS new style plugs are the only ones that will fit. Just verify that the spacing between your red(+) and black( -) banana jack terminals for each output on your receiver are one inch (1") apart.
* Ease of connecting speaker cables to equipment in tight spaces.
* Eliminates short circuits caused by strain and twisting on single banana plugs.
* Keeps cables neat and orderly.
* Can not be plugged into European power outlets
* Plug spacing is one inch (1") for modern AV Home Theater Receivers and Amplifiers.
* Fits many models from Marantz, Denon, Pioneer, Audio Source, AVR, HK, Onkyo, Yamaha
* Custom molded plastic housing has 3/8 inch strain relief hole.
* Tactile indicator on the negative terminal side of the housing.
* Works with up to 8 and 10 guage wire.
* Ten original colors to choose from.
* New! Four pastel colors to choose from.