InfoComm 2014 - Peerless-AV Introduces World's First Outdoor 4K Kiosk Enclosure at InfoComm 2014 Booth# C7918
The K0P555 outdoor kiosk enclosure by Peerless-AV supports 4K displays offering four times the display resolution of standard HDTV
LAS VEGAS - June 18, 2014 - Peerless-AV, the leader in innovative audio and video solutions and accessories, is pleased to introduce the world's first outdoor 4K kiosk enclosure (KOP555). The new kiosk enclosure, along with the latest innovations in Peerless-AV's line of digital signage solutions, will be on display at InfoComm Booth# C7918, June 18-20, in Las Vegas.
For the ultimate clarity, definition and highest resolution available in digital signage solutions, the kiosk supports 4K Ultra HD TV displays that deliver more than 8 million pixels - four times the picture resolution of 1080p Full HD TV.
A first in the industry, the KOP555 kiosk enclosure incorporates 4K displays, in conjunction with a self-service configuration, turnkey installation and hardware integration from partners including NEC Display Solutions, Samsung, Sharp, Panasonic, Philips MMD, LG and AOpen. The KOP555 is the only outdoor kiosk to allow integrators to use any display for their outdoor digital signage kiosk at an economical cost, while protecting the display and other electrical components.
The KOP555 Outdoor 4K Kiosk Enclosure Features:
• 4K Display: A 4K Samsung display with Samsung content will be on display at InfoComm, but the enclosure supports a 4K display from any manufacturer
• Outdoor Speakers: Features waterproof external speakers that provide excellent sound to the top of the 4K kiosk
• Temperature Regulation: Offers heating and cooling units
• Integrated Services: Can be offered as a standalone enclosure or coincide with existing signage structure to provide the most attractive and functional solution
• Fully Sealed: Tested to IP56/NEMA 4x standards, providing protection from dust, dirt and hose directed water
• Thermoelectric Module: No filters to buy and replace, more reliable and quieter than traditional compressor thermal systems
• Aesthetic Options: Supports a wide range of aesthetic options including multiple colors, vinyl wraps, lights, etc. to best match the environment or promote brand strategy
Peerless-AV's Outdoor 4K Kiosk, along with its other indoor and outdoor kiosks, will be showcased at InfoComm 2014 from June 18-20, 2014 at the Peerless-AV Booth# C7918. Visitors will also have the opportunity to enter Peerless-AV's World Series Giveaway for a chance to win two tickets to Game 1 of the World Series, plus travel and spending money.
For media appointments at InfoComm, please contact Beth Gard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-212-0823.
For additional information about Peerless-AV, please visit www.peerless-av.com, www.facebook.com/PeerlessAV, and twitter.com/PeerlessAV.
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Made-in-the-USA audiovisual mounting, accessory and digital content delivery solutions as well as the industry's first fully sealed outdoor TVs for commercial and residential applications. The company's innovative AV products span off-the-shelf, commercial and custom flat panel, projector and tablet mounts as well as cables, AV carts and stands, medical carts and stands, AV racks, AV furniture and a wide range of other accessories. The Peerless Technology Division specializes in wireless, kiosk, touch, digital audio and connectivity technologies that simplify today's complex digital equipment installations. Peerless-AV manufactures over 3,600 products that serve original equipment manufacturers, commercial integrators and consumer retailers in 22 vertical markets through direct sales representatives and authorized distribution. For more information, visit www.peerless-av.com.