Display Summit, which runs June 16-17 just prior to the start of the InfoComm exhibition, is right for you if understanding the future of the technologies that drives these markets is important for your job or business.
InfoComm provides a great opportunity to learn about new trends, products and technologies in the professional and commercial AV industries. This is a great time to learn about what is new and coming. Display Summit, which runs June 16-17 just prior to the start of the InfoComm exhibition, is right for you if understanding the future of the technologies that drives these markets is important for your job or business.
Display Summit brings together the leaders in the display space who offer display products as well as the related pixel generation, processing and control technologies to support a wide range of applications and installations. These speakers will talk about where they see technology advancing, the challenges these technologies may face, and the opportunities they will create.
Here are the top 12 reasons to attend:
• Learn how laser, LED and laser-phosphor projectors are going to replace lamp-based products
• See how mature these laser-phosphor products are in a special demo vs. comparable lamp projectors
• Understand how display technologies are enabling an expansion in the visual experience with more colors, higher frame rates and greater dynamic range - and how that will impact professional applications
• Learn why advances in CPU and GPU power is reshaping the dedicated hardware approach pixel processing and control
• Figure out the differences in the various competitive display connectivity standards and the applications where each should shine
• Understand why advances in screen technology is keeping projection solutions competitive
• Help gage the scope of 4K deployments and how to connect all these pieces for proper operation
• Get an idea of how augmented and virtual reality technology will penetrate professional markets
• Hear how fine-pitch LEDs may reshape the competitive landscape
• Figure out what the key trends in digital signage are - and how to best capitalize on them
• Create new business/technology relationships via networking opportunities
• See innovative technology you might not see elsewhere
Register now and save $200. Go to www.displaysummit.com