Dedicated Microsoft Azure Team Focuses on Architecture, Design, and Onboarding
LOS ANGELES, CA - May 21, 2014 - En Pointe Technologies, one of the largest Microsoft licensing and systems integrators, today announced the expansion of its cloud services with the addition of a dedicated team to help with the architecture, design, and onboarding for Microsoft Azure implementations. This strategic move further demonstrates En Pointe's deployment planning services, implementation success, and customer commitment to the Microsoft Azure platform.
En Pointe leverages its expertise in on-premises and cloud services by encompassing licensing, pre- and post-sale, and deployment services for Microsoft Azure. The Licensing Solutions Provider (LSP) is fully invested in the Microsoft Azure platform to support Microsoft's vision around Azure and Cloud OS. Beyond Microsoft Azure services, En Pointe also enables customers around Cloud OS - moving workloads to and from Azure, utilizing the entire Microsoft application stack.
"Microsoft Azure's breadth of cloud services enables En Pointe to address multiple customer scenarios with design and implementation services," said Vibhor Kapoor, Director Product Marketing, Microsoft Azure. "As Microsoft continues to deliver solutions around the datacenter and the cloud, En Pointe continues to prove its commitment to supporting Microsoft's cloud offerings. We are happy to see their success with Microsoft Azure implementations, as well as their strategy and support around Cloud OS."
"The cloud is transforming the way our customers drive their business solutions and En Pointe delivers value in this transition, leveraging various licensing mechanisms and funding programs to ensure customers are maximizing their IT investments," said Bob Bogle, SVP of Sales, En Pointe Technologies. "As the Microsoft Cloud Platform continues to mature with new program and product releases, En Pointe is uniquely positioned to navigate the inherent complexity. En Pointe is in an exclusive category of Azure partners and continues to remain in front with investment and thought leadership. It's Microsoft in the cloud and En Pointe on the ground."
As the modern data center evolves, customers of all sizes turn to En Pointe to learn how they can reap the rewards of Microsoft Azure. Whether a company wants to build or host its applications in the cloud, leverage virtual machines for development and testing, or for file storage, En Pointe helps organizations build their Microsoft Azure strategy, from both a product and licensing perspective. Its Microsoft Azure value-add services include pre-sales architecture, licensing consultation, deployment services, guidance on how to tie Microsoft Azure into existing platforms and infrastructures, and superior pre- and post-implementation support.
Top customer workloads and scenarios include:
• Azure Active Directory for cloud identity for Office 365 - single sign on across multiple cloud applications; simple integration with on-premises Active Directory; easily create and manage identities in the cloud; flexibility to leverage social tools and identities
• Cloud Integrated Storage on Microsoft Azure - consolidates primary, archive, back-up and disaster recovery via seamless integration with Microsoft Azure; cloud snapshots, revolutionary speed; reduces enterprise TCO by 60-80%
• SQL/Business Intelligence on Microsoft Azure - reduced cost and complexity; increased flexibility and agility; accommodate new business scenarios with familiar tools
• Microsoft Azure IaaS for Test and Development - Microsoft Azure virtual machines run test and development workloads; seamless connectivity and easier access; lower development costs; greater agility
• SharePoint on Microsoft Azure IaaS - easily organize content with libraries and sites; social features and new ways to manage media; security, site management and eDiscovery; content authoring, publishing and workflows
• Application Migration to Microsoft Azure IaaS - Microsoft Azure virtual machines run Tier 2 and Tier 3 apps; seamless connectivity and management; lower TCO; greater agility
Since its induction into Microsoft's Azure Circle Partner Program, En Pointe has seen tremendous growth with customers adopting Azure. The company has completed numerous implementations nationwide across a variety of industries including transportation, healthcare, consumer goods, and food service. En Pointe's services team helps customers in the architecting stage, as well as helping customers utilize Microsoft Azure once activated.
For more information, visit: http://www.enpointe.com/microsoft/microsoft-azure.
About En Pointe Technologies
Celebrating over 20 years in business, En Pointe is a Microsoft specialist, offering hardware, software and deployment services that are anchored to the Microsoft ecosystem. As one of the largest Microsoft Systems Integrators and Licensing Solutions Providers, En Pointe adds value in all phases of the IT lifecycle, from the data center to the desktop. Visit: www.enpointe.com Follow: @EnPointeTech and www.linkedin.com/company/en-pointe-technologies
MRB Public Relations
732-758-1100, x. 108