"Installments: Insights, Information and Intelligence From the World of Pro A/V"
Philadelphia, PA - April 7, 2014 - Offering its partners yet another medium to connect and learn, today Almo Professional A/V officially launched a new blog site called "Installments: Insights, Information and Intelligence From the World of Pro A/V." Live this month, Installments features regular written and video posts from Almo's very own employees on topics ranging from technical information, industry trends, marketing advice, mentoring/coaching and more.
"Installments was designed to cover a diverse range of topics based primarily on questions that we receive every day from our partners," explained Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V. "The Almo Pro A/V tagline is 'Distribution on a Personal Level' because we are always looking for new ways to reach out to resellers, integrators and consultants. The blog is simply an extension of this tagline. We encourage comments and interaction on the site, which will also help shape its direction and keep it populated with information that is timely and relevant."
The blog site features sections broken out by Products, Education, Events, News and Markets, depending on what the visitor is interested in seeing. It will be updated with new content multiple times each week, with an open invitation to request articles or videos on specific Pro A/V subjects.
Some of the most recent blog posts on the Installments site include:
· "The Emergence of Touch Technology and the Need for Content," by Brian Rhatigan, Business Development Manager, Almo Pro A/V
· "A Marriage Made in a Conference Room," by Melody Craigmyle, VP of Marketing, Almo Pro A/V
· "BYOD and the Barco ClickShare," by Jamie Finnegan, Business Development Manager Almo Pro A/V
· "To Tilt or Not to Tilt…That is the Question," by Darren Altman, Business Development Manager, Almo Pro A/V
· "Behind the Scenes: Digital Signage Buying Guide," by Kelly Marshall, Marketing Manager, Almo Pro A/V