Dozens of enhancements, all designed to improve speed, performance and flexibility.
DETROIT, Mich. - On Controls by iRule, the premier cloud-based control and automation system for custom integration dealers, announces the release of Version 2.0 for Android operating systems.
"iRule 2.0 for Android is a major new release that creates opportunities for our dealers to do some amazing things," stated Victor Nemirovsky, iRule Chief Technology Officer. "Integrators can create an even richer, more informative user interface with Handset templates for more Android devices and multi-state buttons. We've made dozens of enhancements, all designed to improve speed, performance and flexibility."
Highlights of On Controls Version 2.0 for Android include:
* Variables -- variables make building complex controls simpler as almost any aspect of a remote can be controlled by a variable
* Multi-state Images --buttons and links can now have three appearance states -- Default, pressed and selected. This, coupled with Variables, means Integrators can create a more interesting, informative and interactive user-interface for their clients
* Full-Resolution Grid Support -- Integrators can make client's grid the same size as the number of pixels in their Android handset template and position buttons and other elements right down to the pixel.
* New Handset Templates -- All Android Handset templates are updated to include multi-state buttons and new Handset templates have been added to include newer devices such as the Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire HDX.
* Builder Enhanced Backup / Restore -- Offers better performance for larger projects
* Many other Improvements, Changes and Fixes
For the most up-to-date information on this new version of On Controls by iRule please visit our Release Notes page and support center. Dealer inquiries should be directed to Matthew Blouin (313-373-7614; Matt@iRuleathome.com)
About On Controls by iRule:
On Controls by iRule is a full control and automation system that leverages the power of iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android and Amazon Kindle devices. Using our cloud-based programming and file storage along with our wired or Wi-Fi controllers, On Controls by iRule can be used to build any size system on almost any size budget from a basic family entertainment room to an entire estate or from a small home office to a large commercial venue. It is available exclusively through our network of qualified, authorized professional custom integration dealers.
iRule is an application that transforms the iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices into a universal remote control, allowing you full control of audio video gear simply and reliably. Based in downtown Detroit, iRule focuses on a simple user experience that allows non-experts the ability to quickly and easily create a powerful personalized remote. iRule is fully upgradeable and accommodates users' changing needs.