Peerless-AV Announces Industry's First Rack Mountable Wireless Audio Transmission System with a Remote Antenna
PeerSound™ Wireless Audio System (ADS100-B) provides 8-channel wireless solution for zoned audio systems or to support surround sound applications
Las Vegas, January 8, 2014: Peerless-AV®, a leader in innovative audio and video solutions and accessories, announced today that it will showcase its groundbreaking PeerSound™ Wireless Audio System (ADS100-B) at the 2014 International CES® January 7-10 in Las Vegas, Nevada (in the LVH Hospitality Suite 7121, by appointment only). The PeerSound™ Wireless Audio System is the industry's first and only rack mountable wireless audio transmission system with a remote antenna that allows professional installers and integrators to send up to 8 channels of audio wirelessly to receivers/speakers up to 140 + feet away.
"In speaking with our AV dealer and integrator partners, we learned that many of them were looking for solutions to help easily and seamlessly install audio systems in homes and small businesses," said John Potts, President, Peerless-AV. "Utilizing the PeerSound Wireless Audio System, we now allow our partners to deliver robust wireless audio as a solution when signal cabling is not an option. No longer will installers need to run wires through walls, cutting drywall and causing more work for the homeowner or storeowner. The PeerSound Wireless Audio System provides an affordable solution that can be installed quickly with little to no disruption."
The PeerSound Wireless Audio System offers professional installers and integrators with a useful set of features not available in any traditional distributed audio system. With eight independent channels, the PeerSound Wireless Audio System can meet many needs at once, such as reaching additional zones and providing added surround sound for example.
• Rack Mountable Wireless Audio System: PeerSound easily integrates into the component rack for a quick, flexible installation that provides an aesthetically pleasing look for customers when using wireless devices.
• Remote antenna mounting: PeerSound's remote antenna capability allows installers to move the antenna up to 10 feet away from structures that reduce WiFi performance (like steel).
• Integration with existing homes and systems: The PeerSound system brings distributed audio to complete existing homes (versus new builds). The in-wall or on-wall amplifier allows for clean installations and hidden wires, even when cutting drywall isn't an option. And, unlike many other solutions available, PeerSound interfaces with any audio component for source or speaker, to allow customers the freedom to use the brands and equipment they are used to. Additionally, PeerSound creates its own wireless network so it does not affect any existing wireless data network service.
• Eight independent inputs: With eight independent channels, PeerSound can complete many needs at once such as additional zones and added surround sound so there is no need for multiple transmitters.
• Self-contained 120/240V power supply and UL 2043 plenum rated amplifier: Featuring a built in 120/240 volt power supply, PeerSound's amplifier gives installers the freedom to forgo high voltage to low voltage converters, offering more install flexibility and ease.
The PeerSound™ Wireless Audio System (ADS100-B) is currently available through Peerless-AV direct sales representatives and an authorized distribution network.
For more information about Peerless-AV, please visit: www.peerless-av.com, www.facebook.com/PeerlessAV, and twitter.com/PeerlessAV.
Peerless-AV, a Peerless Industries, Inc. company, is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Made-in-the-USA audiovisual mounting, accessory and digital content delivery solutions as well as the industry's first fully sealed outdoor TVs for commercial and residential applications. The company's innovative AV products span off-the-shelf, commercial and custom flat panel, projector and tablet mounts as well as cables, AV carts and stands, medical carts and stands, AV racks, AV furniture and a wide range of other accessories. The Peerless Technology Division specializes in wireless, kiosk, touch, digital audio and connectivity technologies that simplify today's complex digital equipment installations. Peerless-AV manufactures over 3,600 products that serve original equipment manufacturers, commercial integrators and consumer retailers in 22 vertical markets through direct sales representatives and authorized distribution. For more information, visit www.peerless-av.com.