CAYIN will take part in the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) trade show in Amsterdam, Netherlands, on February 4-6, 2014. CAYIN will take this opportunity to demonstrate its brand-new and advanced digital signage players.
Continuing its commitment to developing the best solutions for its clients, CAYIN's professional team will present brand-new SMP-6000, SMP-4000, and SMP-2000 digital signage players at ISE 2014. The state-of-the-art digital signage players are all embedded with the completely renewed and upgraded SMP-NEO system software. Users can easily choose the most suitable products based on various project requirements from the variety of product offerings.
SMP-NEO features a stunning and completely renewed system that provides users with intuitive and seamless user experiences. SMP-NEO has successfully improved its system for smooth operation with many great new features.
Here are six significant features of SMP-NEO:
• An Intuitive user interface: By visualizing the information and the menu icons, it allows users to get started more easily and quickly.
• Rich library resources: Users can easily enrich the content with a variety of materials in the library, including files, fonts, clocks, programs, and playlists. Moreover, the system allows users to upload desired fonts or images or to download the latest template resources from CAYIN's Cloud service for free.
• Powerful scheduling management: The rich and easy-to-operate scheduling system becomes a great help for users in efficiently organizing their schedules. By taking advantage of the time filter function, users can better monitor and learn more about detailed information of each agenda.
• Web integration support: Users can present different web content, including Twitter, weather news, etc., or retrieve specific website content and broadcast them onto the digital signage displays simultaneously. In this way, sharing with the world at any moment becomes easier than ever.
• Real-time online help: A navigation tutorial is now available on each page, helping users to easily solve all kinds of problems.
• Simple playback settings: By integrating the functions of the SMP-PRO and SMP-WEB series, the playback settings of SMP-NEO have been redesigned to become more feature-rich and user-friendly. With the addition of a preview feature, SMP-NEO allows users to get the most use out of their SMP players.
Ravel Chi, Vice President of CAYIN Technology, said, "SMP-NEO is the most significant upgrade for us over the years. The software provides users with higher performance and stable technology than ever. We strongly believe that SMP-NEO will bring higher user experience to our clients. "
CAYIN sincerely welcomes you to visit ISE 2014, the largest professional AV and system integration trade show in Europe, on February 4-6, 2014. You are more than welcome to visit CAYIN and share in its exciting new product debut.
Booth No. 8-F182
About CAYIN Technology
CAYIN Technology offers a complete portfolio of appliance-based digital signage solutions, including media players, servers, and software, for various commercial applications, such as education, transportation, retail, hospitality, corporate use, and financial and public institutions. CAYIN is dedicated to being a reliable partner to its clients worldwide and has successfully set up various application references globally. In order to best facilitate the deployment of CAYIN products, the company also provides tailored services to satisfy the ever-growing market demand for almost limitless applications.