Good news for all C-Bus integrators! In September 2013 iRidium mobile released new software, designed specially for C-Bus protocol - iRidium for Clipsal.
iRidium for Clipsal is new software, that gives you
• integration with any A/V equipment;
as well as,
• intercom support;
• stream video support in H.264, MJPEG formats;
• ready-made modules for Media Servers.
You can learn all about capabilities of iRidium for Clipsal, if you sign in for the FREE introductory webinar iRidium for Clipsal on October, 24; 08:00 GMT!
At the webinar iRidium for Clipsal you'll learn how:
• to create and customize a graphic interface in iRidium GUI Editor;
• to import a project, created in C-Bus Toolkit, to iRidium GUI Editor;
• to integrate Clipsal with Modbus, KNX, Crestron and other equipment;
• to control Clipsal System via CNI Ethernet interface or С-Gate from a number of panels;
• to control modules for Media Servers (Sonos, Squeezebox, XBMC) and the whole project in one app.
At the webinar iRidium for Clipsal you can on-line:
• ask a trainer, Nikolay Rusanov, director of Smart Home Training Center, any question and get a detailed answer;
• get professional tips on working with iRidium for Clipsal.
You have a good chance to compare your usual software with iRidium, without spending anything! If you have any doubts or questions about the webinar, send them to me, email@example.com, we'll answer them right at the webinar!
So, join us on October, 24; 08:00 GMT.