The Nortek Prize Pack has a retail value of over $5000
Denver, CO - CEDIA Expo 2013 - September 26, 2013 - Linear is joining forces with other Nortek subsidiaries exhibiting at CEDIA 2013, to offer exhibition attendees the chance to win a Nortek Prize Pack comprised of lifestyle innovation products from CORE Brands (1120), Gefen (1500), Linear and 2GIG (512) and OmniMount (2322).
The Nortek Prize Pack has a retail value of over $5000. One winner will receive the following:
- BlueBolt BB-ZB1; MSRP $99.95
- Furman F1500 UPS; MSRP $1299.95
- Panamax MD2-ZB; MSRP $119.95
- Niles Cynema Soundfield Soundbar System; MSRP $1995.95 (maximum)
- Gefen High Resolution USB to Analog and Digital Audio Decoder; MSRP $129.95
- 2GIG Go!Control 3-1-1 Kit; MSRP $300
- 2GIG CDMA Cell Radio Module; MSRP $100
- Linear PD300 Z-Wave Lamp Module; MSRP $54.95/each (2 total)
- Linear PS15 Z-Wave Appliance Module; MSRP $54.95/each (2 total)
- 2GIG CT-100 Z-Wave Thermostat; MSRP $83.45
- OmniMount RE27 Rack System; MSRP $774.95
To qualify to win, attendees must visit, and get an entry form stamped, at each of the four Nortek brand booths. Entry forms can be picked up and dropped off upon completion at any of the aforementioned booths. One winner will be randomly selected after the show.
For more information about Linear LLC, please visit www.linearcorp.com, visit them at CEDIA Expo in booth #512 or call 1-800-421-1587. Linear can also be found on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Linear LLC
Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Linear LLC is an innovator in the health and wellness, security and access control markets. Since 1961, the company has designed and manufactured more than 2,500 products for residential and commercial use. Today, Linear is focused on developing wired and wireless technologies to serve the connected business and home needs of its dealers, customers and OEM partners. The 2GIG GO!Control home management system and a growing range of Z-Wave automation, commercial entry, security and wellness products position Linear as a competitor in multiple growth industries for the long-term future.
Linear is a subsidiary of Nortek, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTK) a global, diversified company whose many market-leading brands deliver broad capabilities and a wide array of innovative, technology-driven products and solutions for lifestyle improvement at home and at work. Please visit www.nortekinc.com for more information.