With its completely customizable design, RS-232 routing capabilities, integrated Power over HDBaseT and near-limitless selection of input configurations, Wyrestorm's MX-PP-POH is the company's most flexible, scalable, fully featured HDBT matrix yet.
Memphis, TN - June 5, 2013 - Wyrestorm, a global manufacturer that specializes in the design and development of innovative HD distribution products, takes truly custom AV distribution to the next level and new price point with the introduction of the MX-PP-POH Pro Plus Matrix, a totally modular, built-to-order addition to Wyrestorm's popular Pro-Plus line of HDBaseT™ matrices, that is compatible with all leading control systems. The MX-PP-POH (power over HDBaseT) provides commercial and custom residential system integrators with the utmost in switching and installation flexibility thanks to its choice of eight or 16 fully customizable expansion bays, RS-232 control signal routing, and Power over HDBaseT capabilities-all backed by an extensive nationwide dealer training program to start in August 2013.
Building on the HDBaseT foundation at the heart of Wyrestorm's Pro-Plus line, the MX-PP-POH supplies HD video, high-resolution audio, RS-232 and IR, as well as low voltage power via a single Cat5e/6 cable (removing the need for power supplies for each display receiving device), making it more convenient than ever before for installers to deliver feature-rich multimedia distribution systems with rock-solid reliability, enhanced flexibility, and the utmost in scalability.
Starting with a clean, 8 module compact chassis that measures only two rack units high or a 16 module chassis at three rack units high, dealers will be able to take advantage of Wyrestorm's new, intuitive online web widget to configure the MX-PP-POH with a near-limitless combination of both analog and digital transmission cards, custom-tailored for both residential and PRO AV applications. Wyrestorm provides design ideas and concepts so integrators can easily identify configurations to meet various applications - as a boardroom presentation switcher, enhanced HDBT splitter, or a full HD video and audio distribution solution for a large scale entertainment and commercial display systems.
Examples of the numerous modular transmission card configurations include:
• An HDMI input card with HDBT 70m output (with embedded RS232 transmission), a mirror HDMI output, IR transmission, and Power over HDBaseT -the perfect choice for use with AV receivers or activating a slave outputs by using a Wyrestorm extender product. This card provides 16 or 32 active outputs depending on chassis selection.
• A DVI input card, with HDBT 70m output (with embedded RS232 transmission), IR transmission, and Power over HDBaseT-ideal for professional AV applications that don't require audio distribution.
• An analog audio input card with HDBT 70m output (with RS232 transmission), a mirror HDMI output, IR transmission, and Power over HDBaseT -perfect for adding audio-only devices such as iPod docks, audio zone players, and media servers to your AV distribution system removing the need to run duplicated digital/analog audio products
• A VGA plus stereo audio input card with, supporting resolutions from 640x480 up to WUXGA 1920x1200.
• And non-switching HDMI Pass Thru card with HDBT 70m output (with RS232 transmission), IR transmission, and Power over HDBaseT for use with cascading matrix devices making systems such as 16x32, 16x48. This card will also be used for HD to IP wireless streaming video preview function which is a feature within the new Enado user interface due for release later this year.
• A simultaneous SPDIF Optical Out/Stereo Audio Output card HDBT 70m output (with RS232 transmission), IR transmission, and Power over HDBaseT-designed to provide local AV receivers or traditional multi-room amplifiers with digital or analog audio.
Owing to the MX-PP-POH's modular design, on-site changes or updates will be easier than ever before, and dealers will have the flexibility to craft truly custom matrices, in configurations as diverse as 3x8, 4x8, 6x8, 8x12, 6x14, 12x16, 10x32 or any permutation in between. Add Wyrestorm's AMP-001-010 HDBaseT Amplifier for zone amplification and video output, and you have a self-contained, one-brand video and audio distribution solution with full HD capabilities, with EDID management, HDCP compliance and complete control of all connected devices.
All MX-PP-POH orders will be assembled to the custom specifications of dealers in US and EU, with local delivery within 10 days of order, with optional custom delivery timing. Pricing of each unit will be dependent upon the dealer's custom specifications. In addition, Wyrestorm's line of non POH Pro Plus matrices, MX0404-PP, MX0606-PP, MX0808-PP and MX0808-PP-AUD, will continue at a new lower price point which will open HDBaseT stability to all dealers & projects regardless of project size or budget.