dinManage Provides Application and Customer Management to the Channel
LOS ANGELES, CA & SEATTLE, WA - May 21, 2013 - dinCloud, a cloud transformation company, continues to demonstrate its 100% commitment to the channel with the immediate availability of its white label solution. Channel partners (value added resellers, managed service providers, systems integrators, consultants, dealers and agents) can utilize dinCloud's online cloud orchestration and management platform, dinManage, to enable custom configuration of their customers' private virtual data centers securely in the cloud.
dinCloud's white label solution is ideal for partners looking to offer turnkey business provisioning services without upfront investment. By white labeling through dinCloud, partners can offer their own branded solution, using dinCloud's complementary infrastructure, to seamlessly integrate with their existing services, but sell it as their own brand.
"By offering our services as a white label solution, we are able to provide more support to the channel by arming our partners with the tools they need to increase their bottom line and make them more competitive," said Kevin Schatzle, CEO, dinCloud. "Since dinCloud is 100% channel focused, it's important to make our partners efficient. The mutual partnership is a win-win - as they grow, we grow."
The automated provisioning system reduces the time required to add hosted virtual desktops and virtual servers into a customer's IT infrastructure, thus helping partners rapidly migrate customers to the cloud. Partners have immediate and complete control of a customer's IT environment, including desktops, servers, storage, and network security resources in minutes.
dinManage offers many benefits to channel partners, including:
• Immediate access to award-winning hosted virtual desktop services - start using the system in minutes
• Ability to offer custom hosted server bundles based on various memory, storage, and CPU combinations
• Custom online branded portal with unique URL - create personal look and feel, allowing for complete private labeling
• The ability to manage multiple data centers and its components (firewall, VPN, servers, desktops) on a single pane of glass
• An administrative portal for partners to manage customer orders, generate and view monthly usage and billing reports
• The ability to offer end-customers a self-provisioning tool - customers can go online and submit additional orders to change or augment servers, desktops, networking.
• The elimination of challenges and costs associated with launching their own cloud offering
• 24/7 help desk support
"dinCloud is a good example of a number of converging trends in infrastructure and IT services. It provides a service delivery model and a range of infrastructure services that can help IT services providers get to market faster with a comprehensive offering," said Carl Brooks, research analyst at 451 Research.
For more information about dinCloud's white label offering and dinManage, visit http://www.dincloud.com/IT-as-a-Service or call 424-286-2300.
dinCloud is a cloud transformation company that helps organizations rapidly migrate to the cloud through Business Provisioning. Each private, virtual data center provides hosted virtual desktops, hosted virtual servers, and NetApp cloud replication services, which are controlled by the customer, through a web-based application. dinCloud provides subscription-based services tailored to fit a range of business models resulting in reduced cost, enhanced security, control, and productivity. Visit www.dinCloud.com, www.linkedin.com/company/dinCloud, www.youtube.com/dinCloud, or follow @dinCloud on Twitter.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
MRB Public Relations
732-758-1100, ext. 108