Last Call to Register; 32 Carefully Selected Exhibiting Manufacturers, New Product Sneak Peeks; 12 Educational Sessions All Worth InfoComm CTS RUs
Philadelphia, PA - March 18, 2013 - Less than two weeks away, Almo Professional A/V, the nation's fastest growing audiovisual distributor, in partnership with InfoComm International, today revealed details about new exhibiting manufacturers and product launches taking place at its first E4 AV training and networking event of the year. Registration is still open for E4 Chicago on March 28, which will feature 32 carefully selected manufacturing partners, hundreds of new products - including many InfoComm 2013 previews - and 12 educational sessions, all worth InfoComm CTS Renewal Units (RUs).
To learn more details about E4 Chicago, view this recent interview with Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V.
The newest exhibiting manufacturers and their product highlights include:
• New! Elo Touch Systems, supplier of touch-enabled products is unveiling the 4201 42-inch touch display with an integrated PC and bringing its new 70-inch Multi-Touch Interactive Digital Signage Display.
• New! Hiperwall, producer of high-performance, low-cost videowall software that can display a wide variety of content with unmatched speed, flexibility and functionality in extremely high resolution, is exhibiting in partnership with NEC Solutions and Premier Mounts to show a complete videowall solution.
• New! Peerless AV, is hosting a virtual Slam Dunk contest with its fully integrated kiosk solution that includes a 90-inch Sharp Professional display, integrated audio, Xbox Kinect and software program that simulates a slam dunk contest. Peerless will also demo its HD Flow wireless transmission solutions.
• New! TouchSystems, provider of touch-enabled monitors, kiosks and displays, is bringing a 55-inch Multi-Touch Monitor with multi-user capability, which encourages collaboration and interactivity. It is being shown on a Peerless stand/mount and is powered by Sherlock Systems Media Players.
• New! Rane Corporation, an established provider of problem-solving pro audio tools, affordably priced with unequalled reliability and customer service, is showcasing its newest audio technology, the HAL System, an open-architecture DSP product for expert room combining, paging and distributed audio systems for meeting and classrooms, hotels, retail, conference centers and restaurants.
• New! Samsung Hospitality, provider of the 26-inch to 55-inch, all-LED line of televisions for the hospitality industry, is showing televisions with Pro:Idiom, an encryption technology which securely delivers HD and video-on-demand signals without the need for a set top box in each room to protect content from piracy.
Other new products being shown during E4 Chicago:
• Sharp's 32-inch 4K LCD Ultra High Definition Display with 3,840 x 2,160-pixel resolution.
• Planar's UltraLux 80-inch display with a zero bezel, infinity edge-to-edge glass design configured for multiple solutions within digital signage applications.
• Samsung's UE55C with the System on Chip (SoC), which eliminates the need for a PC to play back content by running on an embedded chip within the display.
The Samsung booth will feature special guest Raffi Vartian, COO of SignageLive, a cloud-based media delivery and support company, who will demonstrate the new Samsung SoC technology. Additionally, Samsung will hold hourly demos of the Samsung Smart School Solution, a fully integrated, interactive learning platform that empowers educators and helps re-engage K-12 students with Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 tablets and interactive whiteboard displays. During E4 Chicago, Samsung will also give away a Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet.
E4 Chicago Details
E4 Chicago is on March 28 at the Oakbrook Drury Lane Conference Center and runs from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It is an entirely free event, including parking, for Almo Pro A/V's reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, go to www.e4avtour.com. The E4 AV program can be accessed on demand during and after each event for instructor videos, copies of the course presentations and live Twitter updates.
About the E4 AV Tour
Launched in December 2009, The E4 AV tour is a free, full-day program with an intense educational focus that allows partners to earn valuable InfoComm International CTS RUs while networking with the industry's top manufacturers. For more information, go to www.e4avtour.com.
About InfoComm International
InfoComm International® is the international trade association representing the professional audiovisual and information communications industries. Established in 1939, InfoComm has more than 5,000 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators, dealers and distributors, independent consultants, programmers, rental and staging companies, end-users and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries. InfoComm International is the leading resource for AV standards, market research and news. Its training, certification and education programs set a standard of excellence for AV professionals. InfoComm International is the founder of InfoComm, the largest annual conference and exhibition for AV buyers and sellers worldwide. InfoComm also produces trade shows in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and China. Additional information is available at www.infocomm.org.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation's fastest growing distributor serving the needs of professional audiovisual integrators, dealers and consultants. With a highly skilled sales team, reseller education programs, 10 distribution centers across the U.S. and product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level.
The Almo Professional A/V sales team is InfoComm-trained and the majority is CTS-certified. Almo Professional A/V has aligned with InfoComm International to offer courses worth CTS renewal units that enable partners to stay ahead. At the same time, the division works with industry vendors to bring live and online product training opportunities directly to channel partners.
Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation's leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 410-560-2890 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.