Latest Homeland Security Computing Solutions to be On Display
FREMONT, CA - Feb. 20, 2013 - GammaTech Computer Corp., a major international manufacturer and supplier of innovative notebook and tablet computers, will showcase the latest computing solutions for homeland security personnel at the AFCEA Homeland Security Conference in Washington, D.C. GammaTech will demonstrate its rugged tablets, convertible computers and All-In-One PC at booth #23 in the Grand Hyatt Washington, February 26-27.
Each of the GammaTech models on display allows homeland security personnel to effectively communicate, gather real-time information, and access important applications in any environment. Whether it's a rugged computer for mission critical situations or a versatile touchscreen PC for the office, GammaTech offers secure, reliable and customizable computing solutions for government users.
• The new CA10 semi-rugged tablet PC features a 10.1" LCD display with resistive multi-touch screen, a hot swappable dual-battery design with up to eight hours of power, and a quick menu support for easy operability. The CA10 provides government employees with the information they need no matter where they are. Its wireless connectivity increases productivity and efficiency while keeping users in touch with company networks.
• The T7Q is a small and lightweight rugged tablet PC with a 7" TFT LCD display with resistive touch screen panel and LED backlighting, an m-SATA SSD drive and Intel Atom Processor, as well as numerous I/O port options including USB, RS-232, and RJ-45 ports and an integrated 5.0 Megapixel camera at the back of the unit. It is a convenient ultra-portable tablet for use on the move or in an office.
• The U12Ci rugged convertible computer features a 12.1" capacitive touch panel, Intel's new Ivy Bridge platform and Intel Smart Response Technology, long battery life, expandable memory, security features and much more in a slim, lightweight design. The U12Ci offers Ultrabook performance and includes an optional docking station that gives government professionals access to the latest technology while in-vehicle.
• The R13C rugged convertible computer is built to stand up to some of today's harshest environments - it is tested for drop, shock, and spill protection, plus salt, fog and freeze/thaw standards. The computer has a 13.3" multi-touch shock-mounted, 1000 NIT LCD sunlight readable screen with lock and eight-level adjustable LED and water-resistant backlit keyboard. A pivot hinge allows the R13C to quickly and easily transform into a tablet.
• The A22i All-In-One PC features a slim design and low-power consumption with an Intel Ivy i-Core series i3, i5 or i7 processor. This large-size yet lightweight convertible tablet's versatile design allows it to be mounted with its VESA stand or arm, and carried by hand with its ergonomic handle. Features include a full HD 22" capacitive touch display, two-megapixel web camera, Intel Rapid Start Technology, Intel HD Graphics and support for both Windows 7 and Windows 8.
The entire GammaTech product line is available through authorized resellers nationwide and at www.gammatechusa.com. Every GammaTech product may be customized to customer specifications.
About GammaTech Computer Corporation
GammaTech Computer Corporation is a leader in the design, manufacture and sales of cost-effective, high-performance mobile computing solutions throughout North America. Its award-winning line of rugged and hardened notebook and tablet computers are designed and built-to-order to increase mobile productivity for business, government, healthcare, fire, public safety and a host of other entities. GammaTech offers a complete portfolio of products that delivers power and performance needed in the most demanding work environments, resulting in increased productivity and accelerated return on investment. GammaTech is headquartered in Fremont, California, which provides the final assembly, inventory, service and technical support.
For more information, please visit GammaTech at www.GammaTechUSA.com.