At CEDIA EXPO 2012, the attendees will see our product iRidium 2.0 version with an outstanding range of new features and capabilities.
At CEDIA EXPO 2012, the attendees will see our product iRidium 2.0 version with an outstanding range of new features and capabilities:
• Version for Android and Mac
• iRidium AV driver with 2-way communication
• New driver for Crestron
• Ready program modules for Media Servers (Sonos, XBMC)
• Integration with sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, GPS, compass, etc.
• Gesture support
• Push notification support
• Multithread sound support
• Global Tokens
• Voice Control
• Improved drivers for KNX, HDL-BUS Pro, iNELS, Teco
• Ultimate license for KNX and Crestron
• Ready GUI templates
• Auto portrait/landscape mode (change of modes is performed when a device changes its orientation)
The iRidium International Team would like to invite everyone, who is interested, to come and see iRidium in operation at BOOTH 5728.