GammaTech to highlight cost-effective, high performance, rugged notebooks and tablets for government
Fremont, CA - May 10, 2012 - GammaTech Computer Corp., a major international manufacturer and supplier of innovative notebook and tablet computers, will show its Durabook line of mobile rugged computers and tablets during the 2012 GSA Training and Expo in booth 1635. The expo will take place in San Antonio, Texas from May 15 to May 17, 2012.
GammaTech products are tough, rugged, portable and rigorously tested. They stand up to the most demanding situations, whether in the field, in an office, or positioned in a government vehicle. The Durabook models to be shown are built to Military 810G Standard for drop, shock, spill, and dust protection. Models offer security features such as Fingerprint Recognition, Smart Card Reader and TPM 1.2 support - and can be configured to meet the user's unique requirements.
Each of the GammaTech Durabook models on display is designed to stand up to the harsh environments seen by government professionals. Highlights of the models on display are:
• The U12C is the perfect companion for mobile government users on the go. It features a 12.1" WXGA Touch Screen with Digitizer and LED backlight display that quickly converts into a Tablet PC. This lightweight convertible style Tablet PC has an Intel Core i5 processor for maximized speed and data management, as well as a number of sophisticated I/O modules that can encompass everything from a RS232 port or GPS to an optional second 2M-pixel auto focus camera. A vehicle docking station is also available.
• The R13C rugged convertible computer is built to stand up to some of today's harshest environments - it is tested for drop, shock, and spill protection, plus salt, fog and freeze/thaw standards. The computer has a 13.3" multi-touch shock-mounted, 1000 NIT LCD sunlight readable screen with lock and eight-level adjustable LED and water-resistant backlit keyboard. A pivot hinge allows the R13C to quickly and easily transform into a tablet.
• The RT10C fully rugged tablet is built to meet the mobile demands of mobile users. Features include a 10.2" high-resolution touch screen display with an LED backlight to eliminate eyestrain, a lightweight five-pound design, an Intel Core i7-620UE mobile processor with integrated HD graphics, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support, and much more.
• A sneak peek of the T7Q - a small and lightweight rugged tablet with a 7" TFT LCD display with resistive touch screen panel and LED backlighting, an m-SATA SSD drive and Intel Atom Processor, as well as numerous I/O port options including USB, RS-232, and RJ-45 ports and an integrated 5.0 Megapixel camera at the back of the unit. It is a convenient ultra-portable tablet for use on the move or in an office, and the best choice for special government applications.
• Plus a sneak peek of the newest T10L2 Mobile Clinical Assistant slate style tablet features a 10.4" TFT LCD high-resolution display with IP64 compliance and dual mode input to ensure accurate computing (digitizer and resistive touch technologies). The T10L2 also features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a dual hot-swap battery, an integrated 1D/2D barcode reader, RFID reader, and digital camera for advanced data acquisition. Compact and lightweight with medical-grade certification and antibacterial housing, the T10L2 medical tablet is the best solution for any government healthcare environment.
The entire GammaTech product line is available through authorized resellers nationwide and at http://www.gammatech-durabook.com/whereToBuy.jsp. Every GammaTech product may be customized to customer specifications.
About GammaTech Computer Corporation
GammaTech Computer Corporation is a leader in the design, manufacture and sales of cost-effective, high-performance mobile computing solutions throughout North America. Its award-winning line of rugged and hardened notebook and tablet computers are designed and built-to-order to increase mobile productivity for business, government, healthcare, fire, public safety and a host of other entities. GammaTech offers a complete portfolio of products that delivers power and performance needed in the most demanding work environments, resulting in increased productivity and accelerated return on investment. GammaTech is headquartered in Fremont, California, which provides the final assembly, inventory, service and technical support.
For more information, please visit GammaTech at www.GammaTechUSA.com.