New optical dual link DVI extender, DDFX-100-TR with the same mechanical dimension for each of transmitter and receiver enables to transparently transmit the digital uncompressed video data of dual link DVI, WQXGA (2560×1600) at 60Hz or WQUXGA (3840×2400) at 33Hz refresh ratio using leading-edge OPTICIS technology that transmits seven (7) data channels up to 500 meters (1640feet) over two (2) multi-mode fibers.
The transmitter is powered either through the DVI pin from the PC or by a +5V power adaptor with an auto-power switching circuit. The receiver needs a +5V power adaptor to drive.
For better installation flexibility, an unique patent pending feature so called as Self-EDID management is implemented in the transmitter to which is emulated the EDID in the display by just plugging the transmitter to it before installation.
DDFX-100 is 2-Fiber Detachable Dual-link DVI Extender which supports:
- Designed in a thin and sleek shape with metal enclosure so as to directly hook up the PC or display
- Supports up to WQXGA (2560×1600) @60Hz or WQUXGA (3840×2400) @33Hz
- Secure reliability and stability by own fiber technology without any frame delay
- Uncompressed Dual-link DVI signals up to 500meters (1640feet) over two (2) multi-mode fibers with LC terminated connector
- Provides Self-EDID management, emulating the EDID in the transmitter
- Provides indicators; Power-on and Status (signal transmission and EDID learning) in the Tx, and Power-on and Status (Signal detection) in the Rx
- Solid aluminium enclosure for optimal heat-transmission
- Complies with FCC/CE
#304 Byucksan Technopia, 434-6 Sangdaewon-Dong, Chungwon-Ku, Sungnam-City, Gyeonggi-Do, 462-716 Korea Tel: +82 31 737-8033 | Fax: +82 31 737-8079 | firstname.lastname@example.org