The BR1 is the Easy-to-Use Cable and Wire Stripper/Cutter for Most Cable Types/Sizes in the Networking World of Voice, Data, and Video
CAMARILLO, Calif., March 15, 2012 - Platinum Tools (www.platinumtools.com), the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable, is proud to announce that its new BR1 Multi-Stripper (part # 15041C) is now shipping.
"The BR1 is the easy-to-use cable and wire stripper/cutter for most cable types/sizes in the networking world of voice, data, and video," explained Lee Sachs, Platinum Tools, Inc. president and general manager. "This is the next 'must-have' for the installation pro."
Additional features of the BR1 Multi-Stripper include:
• Pre-set coax cassette blades
• Adjustable stripper for twisted pair and audio cables
• Cutters for both cable and wire conductors
• Includes braid comb, Velcro, for folding the braid back over the cable jacket
• Weight: 3.7 oz (105.2 g)
• Dimensions: 5in x 3.25in x 1in (127mm x 82.6mm x 25.4mm)
• MSRP: $13.50
• Coax (Video): RG 59 CCTV; RG 6, RG 6 Quad; RG 7/11
• Twisted Pair (Data): Cat 3 & 4 PVC & Plenum; Cat 5e PVC & Plenum; Cat 5e shielded PVC & Plenum; CAT 6 PVC & Plenum; CAT 6 shielded PVC & Plenum; CAT 6A shielded PVC & Plenum
• Telephone & Audio (Voice): Round cable
For more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com, call (800) 749-5783, or email email@example.com.
About Platinum Tools
Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation, and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely, and high quality manner.
All of our products must absolutely satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…utility of function; quality of function; and economic value. Our people are our company. They, too, must be focused on and work to satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…customer satisfaction; product knowledge and expertise; and willingness to learn and adapt.
# # #