FREE On-Floor Workshop Program on March 6-9, 2012, in Las Vegas
Atlanta - Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world's largest International Tradeshow and Conference dedicated exclusively to digital signage, interactive technology and digital out-of-home networks (DOOH), will present a total of 42 topics in its FREE On-Floor Workshop Program on March 6-9, 2012, in Las Vegas.
DSE's FREE On-Floor Workshop Program runs in three show floor theater areas - with the Digital Content Show Theater dedicated specifically to the all-important topic of content - from 10:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. and offers a rich variety of walk-up presentations on Wednesday, March 7 and Thursday, March 8. Topics to be covered include:
- Got Scale? Understanding the Power of Reach in Digital Out-of-Home Advertising Success
- Translucent Technology: Seeing Past Today's Segmented Advertising Landscape
- How to Achieve Customer Satisfaction Through Services-Oriented Digital Signage Solutions
- Choosing the Right Digital Signage System
- Content Delivery Solutions for Retail Signage Networks
- Turning Data Into Dollars
- Emerging Digital Media Trends: Who, What, When, Where, How
- Dynamic Digital Advertising: Doing Away With Barriers to Market Entry
- Digital Signage Content Creation for Use in Retail Stores
- 7-Eleven One Year Later: What it Takes to Execute a Massive DOOH Network
- Interactive Digital Signage & Delivery Solutions
- Architectural Video Walls: A New Category Takes Shape
- Directional Audio Enables Digital Signage
- 5 Deadly Content Chasms: Ensuring Your Content Strategy Avoids Common Mistakes
- Content Philosophy - A Path to an Effective Content Strategy
- Content That Works!
Sessions will be led by senior-level industry professionals, giving attendees the opportunity to draw on a wealth of information and expertise in each area.
Richard Lebovitz, Educational and Editorial Director for Exponation, LLC, which produces DSE said, "DSE's On-Floor Workshop Program provides a wealth of information for attendees who are unable to attend the main conference program or wish to augment their at-show experience with information on specific topics." He added, "These free educational offerings represent a great added value for DSE attendees and the variety of topics ensures that there will be something of interest for everyone."
The full topic listings, workshop descriptions and speaker information can be found at http://www.digitalsignageexpo.net/floor-workshops. DSE's On-Floor Workshop Program is FREE with registration for DSE or any of the DSE 2012 educational conference seminars is now available online at www.digitalsignageexpo.net.
Mark your calendar now: Digital Signage Expo® 2012, co-located with the Interactive Technology Expo and Digital Content Show, is scheduled for March 6-9, 2012, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space contact Jeanne Phillips, (770) 649-0300, Ext 16. Or, for more information, visit www.digitalsignageexpo.net. You can follow DSE on Twitter at DSExpo, or for all DSE 2012 updates, use #dse2012. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE's new Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.
About Digital Signage Expo
Digital Signage Expo, held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV, USA, is the world's largest and longest running conference and trade show exclusively dedicated to the digital signage, interactive technology and digital-out-of-home (DOOH) industries. Launched in 2004, DSE was the first event dedicated to the digital signage market and has been a significant contributor to the growth of this fast-paced industry. Professional end user attendance represents decision-makers from key industry categories such as retail, restaurant, healthcare, education, hospitality and transportation, as well as other key stakeholders, including advertising executives, brand marketers and systems integrators.
Over 180 exhibitors will feature technology and services including hardware, software, network, delivery and content from around the globe. DSE also offers the largest and most diversified digital signage and digital out-of-home educational program anywhere in the world, with more than 100 educators and the largest variety of educational opportunities, including a live installation tour and structured curriculum leading to professional re-certification in eight educational tracks. The program is comprised of 11 pre- and post-show educational events, 32 seminars, 40 targeted Industry Vertical Discussion Groups and over 40 free presentations staged in three on-floor theaters.