DUAL BANANA PLUGS WITH ONE INCH SPACING FITS MARANTZ, DENON, PIONEER, AND OTHER MANUFACTURES OF MODERN AV HOME THEATER RECEIVERS AND AMPLIFIERS.
Dual Banana Plugs - 1" Spacing: These are the only ones that fit the speaker terminals on many modern Home Theater Receivers and Amplifiers: Marantz, Denon, Pioneer, Audio Source, AVR, HK, Onkyo, Yamaha.
OlsonICS dual banana plugs are available in 14 colors and fit AV (Audio Video) equipment and Home Theater receivers and amplifiers that use a spacing of one inch (1") between their red(+) and black(-) speaker banana jack terminals.
Dual banana plugs using a 3/4 inch (0.75") spacing have been deprecated as a result of European safety concerns.
Several manufactures of AV and Home Theater equipment thus use the one inch (1") spacing on some of their models. Among them are Marantz, Denon, Pioneer, HK, Onkyo, Audio Source, AVR, Onkyo, and Yamaha.
If your AV or Home Theater equipment uses banana jacks that are at the 1 inch spacing then OlsonICS Dual Banana Plugs are the only ones that will fit. Just verify that the spacing between your red(+) and black(-) banana jack terminals for each output on your receiver are one inch (1") apart.
* Ease of connecting speaker cables to equipment in tight spaces.
* Eliminates short circuits caused by strain and twisting on single banana plugs.
* Keeps cables neat and orderly.
* Plug spacing is one inch (1") for modern AV Home Theater Receivers and Amplifiers.
* Fits many models from Marantz, Denon, Pioneer, Audio Source, AVR, HK, Onkyo, Yamaha.
* Custom molded plastic housing has 3/8 inch strain relief hole.
* Tactile indicator on the negative terminal side of the housing.
* Works with up to 8 and 10 gauge wire.
* Fourteen colors to choose from.