No tools; No calculations; No end to the possibilities
What will installers and integrators do with all the time saved when installing and servicing video walls with our innovative mounts? Build their business, of course!
With the new DS -VW765 models, Peerless -AV has taken all the measurements and tedious calculations out of the installation of any video wall array with custom, screen specific wall plate spacers available to perfectly position every mount. Limitless display configurations are achievable in both portrait and landscape orientations, with the assurance of perfect alignment and a sleek, flush appearance even over problem walls.
This innovative design combines with a mount that is ready to install straight out of the box and is loaded with time saving features such as multi point, tool -less micro adjustment in 3 planes for seamless alignment. Overall this makes the DS -VW765 the quickest and easiest video wall system to fit and effectively reduces the all important installation times on site by as much as 60%.
Not only have Peerless -AV thought about installation - they are also aware that servicing the video wall in the future can be just as time consuming. The DS -VW765 features a pull -out and prop -open system enabling full access to an individual display anywhere in the array, whilst a spring loaded mechanism securely and audibly clicks the display back into place.
It is no surprise given the innovation and features that the DS -VW765 full service video wall mount won the coveted NEC "Best of Infocomm" award for Best Professional AV Product or Service at the event in 2011.
The DS -VW765 will be on display at Peerless -AV Booth, 11, Stand N65 at ISE
Designed to support any display configuration from 2x2 to 3x2, 4x4 and beyond, the award -winning DS -VW765 -POR (Portrait) and DS -VW765 -LAND (Landscape) features:
• Wall plate spacers, customised to the dimensions of specific display models ensuring perfect no -gap spacing alignment between display units
• Eight tool -less micro -adjustment points between displays, utilising quick -turn adjustment knobs that save time and facilitate proper placement
• A pull -out/prop -open mechanism on each mount that allows any display in the matrix to be accessed individually from either the top or bottom for servicing
• Modular design for unlimited video wall display configurations
• Included security hardware prevents mount being extended from the wall
• Adjustable VESA mounting hole patterns in 100mm increments from 200x200mm up to 700x400mm
Peerless -AV video wall mounting solutions - making your vision come to life!