Integrated Solution Changes Playing Field for Service Providers, OEMs and Integrators Offering "Connected Home" Products and Services
MALVERN, Pa., Dec. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - - Zonoff, LLC, creators of the Intuitive Home™ Solution, today announced it will launch the industry's first comprehensive enabling technology platform for service providers, integrators and OEMs who deliver Connected Home products and services, at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this coming January 10 -13 in Las Vegas.
According to Harris, Zonoff will be creating an immersive interactive demo "home" inside their private 2,000 -square -foot suite at the Las Vegas Hilton to demonstrate the entire spectrum of the Intuitive Home Solution, including:
• The Zonoff Diplomat Home Control Platform - The software, reference designs and Web services that turn virtually any "always -on" device into a home automation controller.
• The Zonoff Mobile Manager for Z -Wave - A mobile application and device designed to radically change the way that consumers, service providers and integrators install and manage devices in the home.
• The Zonoff UI Framework - An innovative framework enabling customized user interfaces to be rapidly deployed across numerous devices inside or out of the home. This framework scales consistently across iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, laptops, desktops, HDTVs and more.
• The Zonoff Z -Wave Bridge Platform - The first device to seamlessly bridge multiple wireless standards (including ZigBee and Wi -Fi) to the fast -growing Z -Wave ecosystem.
• The Zonoff Cloud - These Web services enable remote access and device management, deliver advanced analytics, and ultimately, increase revenues per user for Zonoff's channel partners.
"Zonoff's goal is to help our channel partners make life easier, safer, cheaper, and more convenient for their customers: the homeowner. We believe that Zonoff's Intuitive Home Solution does just that, and levels the playing field for anyone seeking to offer Connected Home products and services to consumers," concluded Harris.
Zonoff's immersive interactive demo suite will be located on the 29th floor of the Las Vegas Hilton. CES attendees can request a private demo and briefing by sending an email to CES2012@Zonoff.com or calling 571 -766 -6336.
Zonoff supplies enabling technology to service providers, integrators and OEMs who deliver Connected Home products and services to consumers. Zonoff's Intuitive Home Solution includes software, tools, reference designs and Cloud -based services that help make consumers' homes smarter, more efficient, safer and more intuitive while increasing revenue per user (RPU) for their channel partners. Zonoff is a member of both the Z -Wave Alliance and the ZigBee Alliance. For more information, visit http://www.Zonoff.com.