Jackson Systems, LLC, an Indiana-based, award-winning HVAC manufacturer, is excited to present their Cash Cow and Cash Cow family of products, designed to save contractors money.
Jackson Systems, LLC, an Indiana -based, award -winning HVAC manufacturer, is excited to present their Cash Cow and Cash Cow family of products, designed to save contractors money. These products include Jackson Systems' Wireless Comfort Family, and Comfort System Thermostats. Although he has already made numerous video cameos which can be seen on Jackson Systems' Facebook page, the Cash Cow will be making his official debut at Comfortech, the National, Residential, and Light Commercial HVAC Seminar and Showcase in Indianapolis, Indiana on September 22, 2011.
"We are excited about our new Cash Cow Campaign, aimed at helping contractors be more successful with their businesses. Not only do the new Wireless Comfort products make the contractors' job easier and more profitable, they also allow them to provide superior comfort and service to their clients. We hope that contractors take advantage of this opportunity to differentiate themselves from their competition and grow their business," says Kurt Wessling, Director of Sales at Jackson Systems, LLC.
The Wireless Comfort Family is the perfect cash cow for contractors by allowing contractors to differentiate themselves from the competition, assisting them with projects that were once too costly or impractical. At the same time, the Wireless Comfort Family allows contractors to make a nice profit and keep their clients comfortable.
The Wireless Comfort Family includes these exclusive Jackson Systems' products:
• WCZ -600 Wireless Zoning System - Wireless communication between the zone panel, thermostats and dampers help the contractor avoid the cost and time of running wires, saving time and avoiding the mess.
• WZ1 Wireless Zone One - the WZ1 wireless zone one damper assemblies help the contractor solve isolated over -heating and over -cooling problems in the building or home by wirelessly communicating between the thermostat and damper.
• WCT -32 Wireless Thermostat - the WCT -32 allows the contractor to place the thermostat anywhere throughout the home or office by communicating wirelessly to a module connected to the HVAC unit.
• WR -400 Wireless Relay - the WR -400 wirelessly communicates up to 300 feet and allows you to control hundreds of applications including condensing units, projects with broken or shorted wires, applications where not enough wires are run, and many others. The WR -400 is the solution for when pulling wire is NOT an option.
Comfort System thermostats are the perfect products for every contractor to stock on their vans and in their inventory. The T -21 -P and T -32 -P thermostats can handle any application at a fraction of the cost. They are also guaranteed reliable with a 5 year warranty and support from some of the best in the business. Great features - Great price!
• T -21 -P - The Comfort System™ T -21 -P is an amazingly affordable, feature -rich touchscreen thermostat which can be battery powered or hardwired, making it ideally suited for use in residential or light commercial applications. The T -21 -P touchscreen thermostat features a slim profile that makes it an attractive addition for many applications
• T -32 -P - The Comfort System™ T -32 -P™ universal thermostat is a perfect mix of aesthetics, intuitive operation and performance at an affordable price. The T -32 -P™ is compatible with most residential and commercial HVAC systems and is ideally suited for use with Comfort System™ zoning systems.
Jackson Systems is offering a Cash Cow Kit for contractors to familiarize themselves with Cash Cow products and their benefits. To get your copy of the Cash Cow Kit, please visit blog.jacksonsystems.com/cashcow. The kit includes information on the Cash Cow family products as well as valuable tools for contractors.
About Jackson Systems:
Through our mission to provide the best quality and most contractor -friendly control products and service in the industry, we work each day to deliver excellence. Founded in 1997, Jackson Systems today is celebrated as one of the fastest growing companies in Indiana. Jackson Systems serves customers worldwide as a leading direct -to -contractor zone control manufacturer.
Combining the skills of our talented technical engineers and the customer service support of our sales team, Jackson Systems sets the standard from creating contractor -friendly products and available support teams to help our customers achieve success. Jackson Systems is the direct choice for simple controls. For formal quotes, design assistance or additional information, visit www.jacksonsystems.com or call 888 -652 -9663.