SimpleHomeNet, Inc., a worldwide leader in Smart Energy Management solutions will be highlighting a suite of ZigBee Smart Energy and Home Automation certified products at LVCC South Hall 1 Booth 20361 at the International CES Show January 6-9, 2011.
Las Vegas, Nevada, Jan 5, 2011, SimpleHomeNet, Inc., a worldwide leader in Smart Energy Management solutions will be highlighting a suite of ZigBee Smart Energy (SE) and Home Automation (HA) certified products at LVCC South Hall 1 Booth 20361 at the International CES Show January 6 -9, 2011.
Products in the Smart Energy sector will include three certified products:
• a Smart Energy High -Power Metering Dual Load Controller with a triple -relay that responds to load control and price events sent by an electric utility. The ZOE -MLC1 measures power to the load and reports various parameters to the user
• a Smart Energy Metering Plug 120V/15A, the ZOE -MP1 responds to load control and price events sent by an electric utility or an on/off command from an ESP
• a Smart Energy HAN Range Extender that acts as a ZigBee mesh router. The ZOE -RE extends the range of the network adding redundancy.
Products in the Home Automation sector will include 5 certified products:
• a High -Power Metering Dual Load Controller, ZBMLC20, that is ideal for dual -speed pool pumps, hot water heaters and other high power loads up to 240VAC at 30Amps
• a smaller sized Dual -Relay Load Controller, ZBMLC30 -1, is versatile for high current appliances such as air conditioners, water heaters, pool pumps, etc.
• a medium power Dual -Relay (15A) Load Controller, ZBLC15, whose compact size allows it to be placed inside a single -gang box to provide intelligent control to a standard AC outlet
• a 3 -Button Keypad Switch, ZBWS3B, that offers versatility and provides low cost control of ZigBee on/off devices
• a Wireless Metering Smart Plug, ZBMPlug15, that enables remote control monitoring and metering of lamps and appliances allowing total energy management by the consumer.
"SimpleHomeNet is committed to the development of products based on the ZigBee standards", states President Al Choperena. "We firmly believe the future and the success of the Smart Grid's adoption into the home lies in products that are easily understood and adapted by all levels of consumers".
SimpleHomeNet, Inc. is a world -wide leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of products for energy management and home/building automation. Off -the -shelf as well as custom solutions and engineering expertise are provided to meet all market demands. Products include power -line and wireless gateways, load controllers, input/output devices, irrigation controllers, sensors, and protocol bridges to achieve maximum flexibility and remote control ease for the end user.