The ASP-1616H is the latest offering from Aurora. The 16x16 HDMI 1.3 matrix switcher supports EDID learning and is controllable via IR remote, front panel, RS232 and Ethernet (optional).
The ASP -1616H is the latest offering from Aurora. The 16x16 HDMI 1.3 matrix switcher supports EDID learning and is controllable via IR remote, front panel, RS232 and Ethernet (optional). It is the perfect solution anywhere high performance and flexibility are required.
• 10.2Gbit/s data rate (340MHZ).
• Built -in the HDCP internal management, DVI1.0, HDMI 1.3.
• Built -in EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) and DDC management.
• High resolution displaying, up to 1080P, 1920*1200@60Hz, HDTV compatible.
• Lip -Sync pass through.
• 340 MHz (up to 16 bit Y -U -V 444 supported @ 1080p).
• Deep color supported (XV color supported).
• Dolby digital -true HD, DTS -HD supported.
• CEC protocol passes through.
• RS232 serial control port.
• IR remote control included for control of all matrix functions.
• TCP/IP controlling (optional).
• 3RU rack -mountable aluminum enclosure W483 x H130 x D260mm.
• Internal international power supply (100Volt~240Volt AC, 50/60Hz).
• Worldwide compatibility.
• Power supply meets or exceeds all appropriate safety certifications.
• 9 Global presets, to save and recall the function.
• Quick switching speed: 200ns (Max).
• LED feedback indicators reflect system information and switch states.
Please contact Aurora Multimedia Corp. for pricing or additional information at (732) 591 -5800 or