-- Specialty Retailers and Custom Installers Chosen for Their Longstanding Support and Representation of Denon Products --
Atlanta, GA, September 23, 2010 - Denon Electronics, a premier manufacturer of high -quality home entertainment components celebrating 100 years of innovation and technology leadership, is proud to announce its 100th Anniversary Special -Edition Dealers. This select group of dealers are authorized to carry Denon's new special -edition Anniversary Product Collection (A100), seven new home entertainment components that offer discriminating consumers an opportunity to become a part of Denon's century -old legacy of innovation and craftsmanship. The roster of specialty dealers and custom integrators were selected by Denon based on their longstanding commitment to the brand and their ability to accurately present the Special Edition Products and Denon Legacy to consumers.
As Denon 100th Anniversary Special Edition Dealers, each of these selected retailers will be featured in Denon's 100th Anniversary marketing campaign beginning at CEDIA. More details about each dealer can be found at www.Denon100.com beginning on October 1st, the official kick -off date of Denon's 100th Anniversary. They will also work with Denon to help develop and execute a multi -tiered marketing and merchandising campaign that will include advertising, contests, giveaways and in -store events. Additionally, they will receive a specially created Denon 100th Anniversary Dealer logo for use in merchandising the Special Edition products.
Denon's 100th Anniversary Special -Edition Dealers include:
· 6th Ave Electronics, West Springfield, NJ
· ABT Electronics & Appliances, Glenview, IL
· Audio, Automated & Theater, Atlanta, GA
· Audio Concepts, Boston, MA
· Audio Etc, Dayton, OH
· Audio Video Today, Westminster, CA
· Audio Works, San Juan, PR
· Audiotronics, Roanoke, VA
· Bjorns Audio Video, San Antonio, TX
· Chelsea Audio, Beaverton, OR
· Dave Lane's Stereo Shop, Rochester, NY
· Fred's Sound of Music, Portland, OR
· HiFi Buys, Nashville, TN
· Hippo's Home Entertainment, Albany, NY
· House of High Fidelity Inc, Naples, FL
· House of Music of SF, San Francisco, CA
· IQ Home Entertainment, Fairfax, VA
· J & R Music World, New York, NY
· Kief's Audio Video, Lawrence, KS
· ListenUp, Denver, CO
· Modia -Videoland, Houston, TX
· Performance Audio, San Francisco, CA
· One Call, Spokane, WA
· Safe and Sound, Chicopee, MA
· Saturday Audio, Chicago, IL
· Sound & Vision Inc, Beechwood, OH
· Sound Concepts, Jonesboro, AK
· Stereo Advantage, Williamsville, NY
· Talk of the Town, Allendale, NJ
· The Needle Doctor, Minneapolis, MN
· The Record Shop, Cherry Hill, NJ
· The Source A/V Design Group, Torrance, CA
· The Stereoshop, Greensburg, PA
· Vann's, Missoula, MT
· World Wide Stereo, Hatfield, PA
Denon's 100th Anniversary Special -Edition Online Dealers:
· ABT, www.abt.com
· Crutchfield, www.crutchfield.com
· One Call, www.onecall.com
· Listen Up, www.listenup.com
· Needle Doctor, www.needledoctor.com/Brand -Stores/Denon -100th -Anniversary
· Vann's, www.vanns.com/shop
Denon Anniversary Product Collection (A100)
The limited special -edition Denon Anniversary Product Collection includes the PMA -A100 Integrated Amplifier (SRP: $2,499); DCD -A100 CD/SACD Player (SRP: $2,499); DP -A100 Direct -Drive Turntable (SRP: $2,499); DL -A100 Cartridge (SRP: $499); AVR -A100 9.2 Channel A/V Receiver (SRP: $2,499); DBP -A100 Universal Blu -ray Player (SRP: $2,499); and AH -A100 Over -Ear Headphones (SRP: $499). All A100 products will be available beginning in November 2010 at select Special Anniversary Denon dealers, who can be found at www.Denon100.com.
For more information, visit http://usa.denon.com. For Denon 100th Anniversary and other news, visit http://www.denon100.com and http://usblog.denon.com. Like Denon on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/denonusa or follow Denon on Twitter at http://twitter.com/denonus.
About Denon Electronics
Denon celebrates its 100th Year Anniversary in 2010, carrying on its tradition of excellence with a renewed commitment to the highest quality home theater, audio and software products. Denon is recognized internationally for innovative and groundbreaking products and has a long history of technical innovations, including the development and groundbreaking commercialization of PCM digital audio. Denon Electronics is owned by D&M Holdings Inc.
About D&M Holdings Inc.
D&M Holdings Inc. is a global operating company providing worldwide management and distribution platforms for premium consumer, automotive, commercial and professional audio and video businesses including Denon®, Marantz®, McIntosh® Laboratory, Boston Acoustics®, Snell Acoustics, Escientâ, Calrec Audio, Denon DJ, Allen & Heath, D&M Professional and D&M Premium Sound Solutions. Our technologies improve the quality of any audio and visual experience. All product and brand names with a trademark symbol are trademarks or registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc. or its subsidiaries. For more information visit www.dm -holdings.com.
# # #
Statements in this news release that are not statements of historical fact may include forward looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the company. We wish to caution you that such statements are just predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. Forward looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties surrounding competitive and industry conditions, market acceptance for the company's products, risks of litigation, ability to meet targeted launch dates, technological changes, developing industry standards and other factors related to the company's businesses. The Company reserves all of its rights.