Service Provides Personalized, In-Home Consultation To Quickly Match Homeowners With Trusted Network of Certified Contractors
SAN JOSE, Calif. - September 16, 2010 - HomeProHub, LLC, an industry game -changer in the home improvement business, today announced the official company launch. HomeProHub (http://www.homeprohub.com) is eliminating the familiar headaches associated with the home improvement industry by seamlessly connecting homeowners and contractors through professional home improvement consultants. At launch, HomeProHub will provide consultation for home window installations with plans to feature garage doors, roofing, solar, siding, and more in the upcoming months.
HomeProHub is changing the home improvement industry by providing a one -time, in -home, unbiased and free consultation with homeowners regarding their project. All project specifications are posted online to the homeowner's custom project page. Certified contractors within the HomeProHub network are then immediately notified that a new project is up for bidding. Homeowners can review these bids and choose the one that best fits the project's needs - all from home and at their leisure.
"For over 50 years, the home improvement process of finding contractors has been broken," said Steve Miller, Founder and CEO of HomeProHub. "While many companies simply sell homeowner information to contractors, HomeProHub unites the home improvement industry via certified HomePro Consultants. This methodology ensures that all our projects are a win -win for both the homeowner and the contractor."
"Homeowners have been sifting through confusing newspaper and Yellow Pages ads or worse yet, cumbersome online home improvement services for far too long," said Troy Scott, Co -Founder and President of HomeProHub. "At the same time, contractors continue to waste valuable resources and capital in order to keep a steady flow of customers walking through the door. HomeProHub is primed to quickly connect both parties together so they can focus on what truly matters - the home improvement project."
HomeProHub is committed to bringing homeowners and contractors together for home improvement projects. This commitment includes:
• A single, free -of -charge visit from a HomePro Consultant to the homeowner's house to provide unbiased consultation, product samples, design advice, pricing, guidance, and more
• HomeProHub blueprinting project specifications and posting them to the homeowner's custom project page
• A direct notification sent to contractors each time a new project is up for bidding
• Vetting each contractor in the network through a unique 25 -point certification process
• Completing contracts at an 8 -10% lower rate when compared with networks outside of HomeProHub
• An initial focus on home window installations. In the near future, HomeProHub will offer consultations for garage doors, roofing, solar, siding, and more
About HomeProHub, LLC
HomeProHub is changing the way homeowners and contractors do business. The company utilizes a HomePro Consultant to facilitate the process of connecting homeowners and certified contractors quickly and efficiently. HomeProHub is privately held and headquartered in San Jose, CA. For more information, please visit http://www.homeprohub.com.
All registered or unregistered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.