CONNECTIONS™ Europe Summit: Monetizing Connectivity and User Experiences features insights from Technicolor, ADB, IBM, Cisco, Cable Europe Labs, Deutsche Telekom, and more
Parks Associates today announced the new dates and preliminary list of speakers for CONNECTIONS™ Europe Summit: Monetizing Connectivity and User Experiences...
Parks Associates today announced the new dates and preliminary list of speakers for CONNECTIONS™ Europe Summit: Monetizing Connectivity and User Experiences, an executive summit offering insights into business strategies for digital content, value -added services, mobile and connected CE, and advanced video devices and services. The event will take place November 15 -16, 2010, at the Mövenpick Hotel in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
"Home network penetration in Western European countries stands at 44% of households, compared with 36% in North America," said Kurt Scherf, VP, principal analyst, Parks Associates. "Broadband operators have also been aggressive in home networking deployments. More than 30 million households have managed gateways, more than twice the penetration in North America. Given these dynamics - together with strong interest from broadcasters, mobile operators, content providers, pay -TV providers, CE manufacturers, utilities, and retailers - the connected home landscape in Europe is poised for enormous growth on multiple fronts. CONNECTIONS™ Europe brings together industry leaders to discuss how the digital home landscape will evolve."
The expanded agenda for the two -day event includes the following topics:
- - Enhancing Broadband Services: Connected Home and Customer Support
- - Mobile Internet Devices
- - Operator -provided Video Services
- - Connected CE and Content Delivery
- - Extending the Video Experience to Multiple Screens
- - Value -added Services & the Video Ecosystem
Controlling the Experience
- - Mobile Video: The Cloud, the App Store, & the Connected Home
Benoit Joly, Vice -President, Home Network & Applications, Technicolor, will present the morning keynote on November 16, 2010.
- - David Noguer Bau, Head of Carrier Ethernet & Multiplay Marketing, Juniper Networks
- - Regina Bernhaupt, Director, User Experience Research, ruwido
- - Paul Bristow, VP Strategy, Middleware & Consumer Experience, ADB
- - Ronald Brockmann, Managing Director, Europe, ActiveVideo Networks
- - Rob van den Dam, Global Telecom Sector Leader IBV, IBM
- - Jean -Michel Demoulin, Cable, Digital Media & IPTV Strategy - European Markets, Cisco
- - Tim Hadley, Director, Corporate Communications, Omnifone
- - Pierre Hunter, VP, EMEA, Verimatrix
- - Klaus Illgner -Fehns, Managing Director, Institut fuer Rundfunktechnik GmbH; HbbTV
- - Michael Lantz, CEO, Accedo Broadband
- - Michael Leigh, Director, Business, Northern Europe, Latens Systems
- - Kevin Meagher, CEO, Intamac Systems
- - Klaus Milczewsky, Senior Manager, Deutsche Telekom AG
- - Trond Neergaard, Founder & Managing Partner, Cloudberry Associates
- - Peter Percosan, CTO, Cable Europe Labs
- - Rolf Uwe Placzek, CEO, Acetrax
- - Kurt Scherf, VP, Principal Analyst, Parks Associates
- - Stuart Sikes, President, Parks Associates
- - Anthony Smith -Chaigneau, Managing Director, SVP Business Development, Alticast
- - Andy Tiller, Marketing Vice Chair, FEMTO Forum; VP, Marketing, ip.access
- - Milya Timergaleyeva, VP Market Strategy, Oregan Networks Ltd
- - Christopher Townsley, Director, European Sales, Limelight Networks
- - Harry Wang, Director, Health & Mobile Product Research, Parks Associates
- - Olivier Wellmann, VP, Product Management, OpenTV
CONNECTIONS™ Europe Advisory Sponsors are Accedo Broadband, ActiveVideo Networks, Advanced Digital Broadcast (ADB), Intamac, Latens, and PacketVideo. Companies in the Premier Program include ActiveVideo Networks, Gigle Networks, Intel, ProVision Communications, PacketVideo, RedMere, Rovi, and Verizon Wireless.
To register for CONNECTIONS™ Europe or to submit to speak, visit http://www.connectionseurope.com.
About CONNECTIONS™ Europe
CONNECTIONS™ Europe Summits, produced by Parks Associates, are executive events offering high -level analysis and consumer research, networking opportunities, and information on emerging residential and mobile technologies and services.
The next CONNECTIONS™ Europe Summit will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands, 15 -16 November 2010, and focus on digital media, consumer electronics, and market opportunities for TV operators, content developers, advertisers, and manufacturers. http://www.connectionseurope.com
Mindi Sue Sternblitz -Rubenstein