Photo Contest Awards the Best Outdoor AV Installation of the Year
As summer installations wrap -up, AVAD LLC, North America's leading custom electronics distributor, is offering all AVAD dealers an opportunity to showcase their biggest and best outdoor AV projects and lay claim to being one of the best in the business as part of AVAD's "Outdoor Installation of the Year" photo contest. From now through August 31st, AVAD dealers are invited to post pictures of their award -worthy outdoor installations to AVAD's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/avadllc. AVAD will announce the contest winner and present the winning dealer with the AVAD "Outdoor Installation of the Year" Award at CEDIA Expo 2010.
To enter, dealers simply need to:
1. Visit www.facebook.com/avadllc and click "Like" to follow the AVAD page if you have not already done so.
2. Click the "Contests" tab at the top of the AVAD page.
3. Follow the steps to post photos of your best outdoor AV installation. All entries should include a description of the project as well as a list of equipment used.
"Homeowners and families are spending more time in their outdoor living environments," said Jim Annes, vice president and general manager of AVAD. "From outdoor entertainment areas to elaborate outdoor kitchens and dining areas, AVAD has helped its dealers provide homeowners with the industry's leading installation solutions in outdoor AV. The AVAD Outdoor Installation of the Year Award allows our dealers to showcase some of the great work they've done and we look forward to seeing all of the great entries."
There is no cost to enter and dealers are invited to submit as many entries as they like.
For more information on AVAD, please visit www.avad.com.
• AVAD dealers an opportunity to showcase their biggest and best outdoor AV projects and lay claim to being one of the best in the business as part of AVAD's "Outdoor Installation of the Year" Facebook photo contest.
• From now through August 31st, AVAD dealers are invited to post pictures of their award -worthy outdoor installations to AVAD's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/avadllc
• The winning photos and dealer will be announced at CEDIA Expo 2010.
About AVAD LLC
AVAD LLC, a wholly -owned subsidiary of Ingram Micro Inc., is the most complete custom electronics provider in North America. Offering customers the most trusted brands, AVAD stocks complete systems solutions for home theater, home automation, pro AV, lighting controls, security, distributed A/V, central vacuum, HVAC and more. Further, the company is dedicated to dealer education, training and skill advancement, as evidenced by AVAD University's over 450 online and classroom continuing education classes held each year. AVAD ensures just -in -time delivery from each of its 28 North American facilities.
Product lines that AVAD distributes and supports include: APC, Artison, Aton, Atlantic Technology, B&K Components, Bogen, Bose, Calrad, C.O.P.S. Monitoring, Crestron, Crown International, dbx Professional, Denon Pro, DirtDevil, DSC, Dymo/RhinoPRO, Draper, Gefen, HAI, iPort, JBL Pro, JDSU, JVC Professional Products, Key Digital, Lutron, Luxul Wireless, Marantz, MartinLogan, Middle Atlantic, NetStreams, Niles Audio, OmniMount, Onkyo, OnQ, Optoma, Panamax, Panasonic Phones, Parasound, Peerless, Philips, Polk Audio, Pro -Connect, Pro -Flex, Rockustics, RTI, Samsung, Screen Innovations, Sharp, SIRIUS|XM, Speco Technologies, Sunbrite, TiVo, TZ, URC, Velodyne, ZeeVee and more.
AVAD website: http://www.avad.com
AVAD Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/avad_llc
AVAD Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/avadllc
AVAD YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/avadllc