New website offers a product-focused design with easier navigation, built with professional installers in mind.
OmniMount, a pioneer in the design and manufacturing of unique A/V mounts and furniture for residential home entertainment and commercial applications, is launching a totally revamped and improved commercial website to coincide with InfoComm 2010. The website redesign boasts new features intended to make the site easier to navigate and prominently showcases featured products and corporate promotions. In addition, the bold yet clean design is packed with new photography focused on showcasing special product features.
Some of the key benefits of the new website include:
(1) Clearer navigation and intuitive organization throughout every aspect of the site, including a breadcrumb trail that helps users easily identify their location. Each product page includes in -depth content and images, including a list of tools needed for the installation, recommended accessories, product specifications and downloads - all visible in one location, without having to click through several different tabs.
(2) The MountFinder feature selects all mount options compatible with the specified flat panel. This critical tool is visible on every page of the site and content is updated continuously to ensure accuracy.
(3) To expand upon the commitment to exceptional customer service, a Live Chat feature allows users to chat online with a customer service representative during business hours.
(4) Side -by -side product comparison function allows users to check and compare basic specs on several mounts at once.
(5) More user -friendly Dealer Resource Center, supported by Box.net, that is updated real -time and allows the quick and easy file and image sharing.
(6) Product -focused photography that highlights key features that make a difference in efficient installations.
(7) Regularly updated 'Where to Buy' section devoted to directing installers to the best and closer location to purchase products.
(8) Coming soon: .dwg and .dxf files will be available for download on each product page, allowing architects and designers to easily specify OmniMount products as part of a design package. In the meantime, these files will be available on the Dealer Resource Center.
"Our goal for this redesign was to create a website that integrators can quickly and easily navigate, packed with a wealth of product information," said Hal Truax, the director of the commercial division for OmniMount. "Customer service has always been a top priority for OmniMount, and this new site is just a part of that ongoing commitment."
In addition to in -depth product information and comparisons, the new website prominently features OmniMount updates to keep visitors informed of the latest company news and announcements. Links to OmniMount's Consumer Division website, dealer training resources, and the company's social media venues, are also listed on the footer of every page.
For more information about OmniMount, visit www.omnimountpro.com. If you'd like to connect with OmniMount on popular social networking sites, follow on Twitter, 'like' us on Facebook and watch the latest videos on YouTube.
OmniMount is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of A/V mounting and furniture solutions for residential home entertainment and commercial applications. A perennial innovator, OmniMount has set industry standards for over three decades with groundbreaking in -house design and engineering, premium quality and unsurpassed reliability. Whether it's a small speaker, a large flat panel display, or anything in between, OmniMount has the right mounting solution for every job. Based in Phoenix, Arizona, OmniMount currently is represented in more than 67 countries.
Press contact: Kimberly Fabiano, firstname.lastname@example.org
Manufacturer contact: Betsey Banker, email@example.com