Award presented at TAG Member conference
Bellevue, NE and San Diego, CA (May 4, 2010) - Tigerpaw Software, Inc., developer of the most comprehensive business building software for technology providers, today announced Randy Wear of Decision Systems Plus as the winner of the White Tiger Award.
Randy has been with Tigerpaw since 1996 and has made numerous contributions to Tigerpaw including requesting that Tigerpaw enhance the relationship with the Technology Assurance Group (TAG). TAG is an international organization of independently owned unified communications providers representing $400 million in annual sales. The award was presented at the TAG Award Ceremony during the TAG conference in Cancun, Mexico (April 20 -24).
Qualities of a White Tiger:
• This Tiger has a fierce devotion to his trade. He is actively involved in both the Telecom and IT community and contributes to several forums, Robin Robins Genius League, TAG, and various manufacturers' boards and committees. He also teaches course on best practices and does speaking engagements for business owners.
• This Tiger continues to grow and develop in his trade. He wrote his first book on the "Stress Free Technology Report" to help technology providers make better business decisions.
• This Tiger is not afraid of confrontation and is devoted to innovation and being best in class.
• This Tiger ranks top in his food chain achieving Cum Laude and several business awards.
• It has been reported that this Tiger requires no sleep and can transform to fluid in the space of a heartbeat - giving him the strength and agility to juggle numerous commitments to the industry and his own personal business.
• A White Tiger can tackle problems, crisis or challenge with focused intensity that can only be compared to a Tiger's leap.
• When asked by his colleagues how to describe this Tiger, he is described as "energetic," and "intelligent" with a mind that never stops.
"Randy has been actively dedicated to making Tigerpaw a better company, and we are grateful for his devotion and input in the design and innovation of our products and services," said James Foxall, President of Tigerpaw Software.
About Technology Assurance Group (TAG)
Technology Assurance Group, LLC (TAG) is a national organization of leading independently owned telecommunications companies. TAG provides its members with the competitive advantages necessary to achieve a dominant position in their marketplace. Members benefit from programs including strategic partnerships with communication solution providers, best business and management practices, and advanced sales training programs. TAG's mission is to leverage its members' combined economic power, to increase their sales and profit margins, and to bring advanced technology to the marketplace. For more information on TAG, please call 858 -673 -5800 or visit www.tagnational.com
Tigerpaw is the leading provider of business building software designed for technology providers. The award -winning Tigerpaw solution is the most comprehensive suite of tools available to help IT, telephony, security, audio/video, and point of sale businesses create growth. Tigerpaw enables businesses to deliver a higher level of service while achieving greater profitability by managing, automating and integrating service, CRM, inventory, sales, marketing, purchasing, workflow, and accounting. Tigerpaw ensures that sales calls are never forgotten, customer requests don't fall through the cracks, SLAs are met, and technician time is always billed. With Tigerpaw, all of your employees share customer information from a single database, through one powerful application. For over 25 years, Tigerpaw has helped more than 25,000 technology providers increase sales, provide better service, produce bids faster, order and track equipment, manage projects, and bill faster. www.tigerpawsoftware.com
About Decision Systems Plus, Inc.
Founded in 1985, Decision Systems Plus, Inc. (DSPI) provides computer, security and telephone technology infrastructure sales and support to increase client's productivity and profitability.
DSPI are specialists in technology infrastructure support, including cabling, desktop, computer room, telephone room, local and wide area network, communication applications and telephone lines to connect an enterprise to the rest of the world for voice and data. Headquartered in a suburb of Chicago, DSPI's local team has hundreds of combined years of experience and has been involved in thousands of implementations during their careers. DSPI also has offices throughout North America and strategic relationships with firms around the world. DSPI's main office is at 1011 E. Touhy, Des Plaines, IL 60018. For more information, please call
847 -699 -9960 or visit www.dspi.com