StJohn Group Introduces the Cineversum BlackWing Four Top -of -the -Line Home Cinema Video Projector
New LCoS High Def Projector Sports an Impressive 70,000:1 Contrast Ratio, and Completes the Revamping of the High-end Home Cinema Line
Bellingham, WA - April 13, 2010 - Cineversum, known worldwide for cutting -edge video products for the residential market, has introduced a new flagship model in their BlackWing High Definition digital video projector range. The BlackWing Four is a state -of -the -art full -HD 1080P digital projector with a 16:9 native aspect ratio, and designed to be used for high -end home cinema screens up to 210" wide. It features three LCoS panels at a native resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, a contrast ratio of 70,000:1, and two HDMI 1.3 connections.
Photo link: Cineversum BlackWing Four HD Projector - http://www.stjohngroup.com/blasts/images/Cineversum/BW4_600.jpg
The BlackWing Four joins the recently revamped BlackWing Two and Three mk2010 3 -chip LCoS models that have been acclaimed and awarded all around the globe. Retail price of the BlackWing Four in the U.S. and Canada is $17,325, and availability will be limited to a few select dealers in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean.
Engineered by Cineversum in Paris, France, every single projector is also carefully tested and hand -calibrated individually by the company's highly experienced video engineers to their European CRT like tuning standards. The color temperature (reference to D65) and the white field uniformity are optimized to provide very natural picture quality.
By means of superior components and proprietary company software, the new BlackWing Four creates new standards in terms of contrast ratio (70,000:1), black levels, and picture quality.
Thanks to the new True Cinema Black process of the BlackWing Four, dark scenes still remain very detailed and balanced, despite the amazing level of contrast.
John Caldwell, StJohn Group director of sales, stated, "We are particularly pleased to introduce the BlackWing Four to the North American market. Having a new reference model that pushes the envelope like the BlackWing Four gives our dealers a huge advantage in the market."
In addition to being a top notch performer, BlackWing Four is extremely easy to install. The versatile 2x lens (1.4 -2.8:1 throw ratio) makes it compatible with virtually any kind of room. The vertical and horizontal lens shift capability (+/ - 80% and +/ - 34% respectively) can address any challenging configuration. Zoom, focus and shift are motorized, making installation easier and faster. With the keystone correction, it is simple to adjust the projector for the most razor -sharp picture, even when the projector is mounted in a less than ideal location.
For projection on cinemascope screens, and others, the BlackWing Four can also be easily retrofitted with its proprietary Cinema Pro Anamorphic Lens kit ($9,825). With only one key of the remote control, the user will be able to switch from the classic 16:9 aspect ratio to a breathtaking Cinemascope format. The exclusive Cineversum Theatre Mode makes this possible.
The BlackWing Four is available to order now.
BLACKWING FOUR CARBON
Cineversum is also making the BlackWing Four available in a faux carbon fiber finish, at no extra charge. The BlackWing Four Carbon is a limited edition model, designed for high -end installations where the visual aspects of the projector are paramount.
Photo link: Cineversum BlackWing Four CARBON HD Projector - http://www.stjohngroup.com/blasts/images/Cineversum/BW4Carbon_oblique_72.jpg
Key BlackWing Four and BlackWing Four Carbon Features:
• 1080p24 format compatible: "cinema -like" motion
• 3x 0.7" LCoS panels
• Optimized out -of -the -box settings and pre -calibrated for D65.
• Full -glass fully -motorized Pro Grade Lens™ for variable electronic aperture control for optimizing brightness and contrast according to room light levels.
• 9 modifiable preset Picture Modes, including TH -PROÆ optimized for dedicated dark rooms
• 16 -step variable iris control for optimizing brightness and contrast according to room light levels
• 70 000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
• +/ - 80% vertical, +/ - 34% horizontal Lens shift
• Zoom 2x (1.4 -2.8:1 throw ratio)
• 2x HDMI 1.3 inputs , plus one each: VGA, Component, Composite and S -video input
• Internal HQV video processor/scaler that adapts for wide range of film and video cadences plus enhances the input signal and removes video noise and provides vertical stretch necessary for constant height scope viewing.
• Ultra -Silent fan (< 19 dB)
• Color Management System (C,Y,M,R,G,B gain and saturation) as found on Blackwing Three Mk2010.
• Discrete IRE range RGB gamma
• New lamp with longer lifetime (up to 3,000 hours in normal mode)
• Home Automation friendly (RS232 via D -sub 9)
• Keystone correction
• 12V trigger for controlling a screen or a motorized cinemascope kit.
• Custom colors available
• Can be upgraded with 2.35:1 Cinemax kit for constant height, 2.35 viewing
• Dimensions: (w x h x d) 15.2" x 8" x 20.6" / Weight: 28.7 lbs.
• Elegant French design
Cineversum initially was conceived as the dedicated consumer brand for famed Belgian video manufacturer Barco. In September 2004, Technic Electronic Conseil (T.E.C.) took over worldwide distribution of Barco‚Äôs home theater business, including the Cineversum name. T.E.C. is based in the Montmartre district of Paris, France.
Led by French industry pioneer Jean -Claude Younes, T.E.C. has successfully developed the Cineversum Home Cinema Concept. In close cooperation with partners such as Barco, Cineversum has steadily built a range of cutting -edge video products for the professional home theater market and are distributing them worldwide through a network of specialist distributors.
The BlackWing line, dedicated to the professional A/V installer, was awarded the prestigious Product of the Year 2008 award by Electronic House magazine.
ABOUT STJOHN GROUP
StJohn Group, Inc. is not a typical American distributor. Only representing lines offering exclusive North American distribution opportunity allows the company to closely work with its partners on a holistic approach to brand development. Unlike most U.S. distributors, StJohn Group handles all facets of sales and marketing, including literature and collateral creative and production, advertising creative and buys, public relations, web sites, business development and long range market planning.
Based in Bellingham, WA with a satellite office in Scottsdale, AZ, StJohn Group has seventeen regional representative firms and an active roster of more than 800 specialty A/V dealers.
StJohn Group specializes in products and services for the custom integration (CI) market - both residential and commercial - and represents Artcoustic and Cabasse Loudspeakers, Cineversum HD projectors, iSky Panels and Screen Excellence in North America and the Caribbean.
HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOGRAPHY
High quality photo files of the Cineversum BlackWing Four and BlackWing Four CARBON are available for the asking. Contact Kevin Leja at the Administration number below, or via our Contact page.
VISUAL & TEXTUAL ASSETS
- Cineversum BlackWing Four Brochure (930k .pdf) - Download: http://www.stjohngroup.com/downloads/CINEVERSUM/BW4_mk2010.pdf
- Cineversum BlackWing Four CARBON brochure (1.6m .pdf) - Download: http://www.stjohngroup.com/downloads/CINEVERSUM/BW4Carbon.pdf
- BlackWing Four Press Release (4.2m .doc) - Download: http://www.stjohngroup.com/downloads/CINEVERSUM/SJG_CINEVERSUM_BWFOUR.doc
- Cineversum Web Site - http://www.cineversum.com/
- Cineversum on Facebook - Become a Fan: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cineversum/195271621167?ref=search&sid=1314743789.1326844312..1
- Cineversum Retail Price Guide (483k .pdf) - Download - http://www.stjohngroup.com/downloads/CINEVERSUM/Cineversum_RETAIL_APR2010_R.pdf
Dealers: Contact Sales Dept. for Dealer Price Guide, or to inquire about becoming an authorized Cineversum dealer.
Phone: (360) 283 -5244 - - Fax: (805) 856 -2212
E -mail: email@example.com
4396 Saddlestone Drive, Bellingham, WA 98226
Phone: (360) 756 -2205 - - Fax: (360) 647 -1087
E -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant Web sites: