Philips Pronto has announced the signing of eleven new manufacturers rep firms across the nation to provide more support to its US dealers.
Leuven, Belgium - March 31, 2010 - Philips Pronto, the value leader in two -way control solutions, has announced the acquisition of eleven manufacturers' rep firms. With the support from these highly reputable firms, Pronto aims to continue its growth and support its dealers within the US market space. In the coming months, Pronto will continue to sign rep firms to provide advanced dealer support throughout the country.
Pronto has always been known for providing cutting -edge, reliable products to its dealers. Now, with the hiring of these firms, Pronto is able to give its dealers full support from the ground up. The hiring of these firms is just the first steps among many that the company is taking to ensure its dealers have all the tools that they need to be successful. The new reps include:
• Audio Associates - Westchester & Rockland Counties, NY (Metro), Long Island, New York, New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia
• Chet Davis - Michigan
• Elite Marketing - Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas (excluding El Paso)
• Jarmac Group - Massachusetts, Upstate New York (excluding Westchester/Rockland Counties)
• Market Share, Inc - Washington, Oregon, Idaho
• Pro Mark Marketing - Southern California, Nevada
• RS Pro Sales - Ohio, West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania
• Sound Tech Marketing - New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Texas (including El Paso)
• Tandem Marketing - Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, North and South Dakota
• WSR Sales - Florida & Puerto Rico
• WSR Sales SE - North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi
The signing of these firms will allow Pronto dealers to have the ground support that they have been asking for. "Pronto has made a clear decision to focus completely on the custom installation channel" said Rudy Musschebroeck, Marketing Manager for Pronto Philips. "Our sales staff has been working tirelessly to sign the best firms that will help our dealers get the attention and support they need. As a company, we are dedicated to providing our dealers with the tools they need to succeed, and the signing of these firms is just the first step."
"Tandem Marketing is excited to have been selected by Pronto to represent their products in two of our markets," said Wally Whinna, owner of Tandem Marketing. "Pronto Control solutions offer dealers sophisticated solutions and value prices. We are confident that it will be a very successful partnership."
In addition to the new manufacturers reps, over the past year, Pronto has been expanding and growing its training program. The company is currently running a series of webinars and will soon be hitting the road for on -site regional training sessions. Installers participating in training classes can look forward to learning more about effective selling techniques and tools in addition to advanced product support.
Furthermore, Pronto has expanded the operating hours and bandwidth of its customer service line to ensure immediate help. For quicker support, the service line will be open Monday through Friday, 10am -9pm EST and Saturday 12pm -7pm EST. The new support number is 1.888.773.7384.
For more information about Philips Pronto, please visit www.pronto.philips.com.