The refreshed site offers enhanced navigation, extensive product and technology guides, and new video features.
Nantes, France - August 31, 2009 - Screen Research today announced the launch of its new website. ScreenResearch.com now boasts a slick new design, Web 2.0 elements, and extensive product information to provide custom installation professionals, as well as consumers, with greater accessibility to all the resources they need to integrate Screen Research projection screens and solutions.
"Screen Research prides itself for delivering the most advanced projection screen solutions featuring the highest performing screen fabrics and ingenious technologies. This new website reflects that same level of innovation," states Gary Mardell, director of marketing for the company.
ScreenResearch.com NOW Features:
• Fresh new look with a clean design for simple navigation. Find what you need, now!
• Complete product documentation and software download section. An easy to use resource that includes the latest product specifications, installation guides and software. Everything you need for EVERY screen model, all in one place.
• Added -value content on Screen Research's patented technologies. Learn more about the differentiating technologies that set Screen Research screens far ahead of the competition.
• Direct link to the new Screen Configurator; a one -stop shop for dealers. Specifying and ordering a Screen Research product has never been SO easy.
• Select desired screen platform, including the model, native ratio, screen fabric, size, and any additional options, all through an intuitive, easy -to -use, and automated process.
• Screen Research TV - A direct link to the company's YouTube Channel with videos from press interviews, products, and first -hand look at "wow" installations from around the world.
• NewsBlog - Subscribe to the RSS feeds to stay up -to -date on Screen Research news and industry trends.
For more information on Screen Research, please visit: www.screenresearch.com. To contact Screen Research for general inquiries, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.
About Screen Research
Headquartered in Nantes, France, Screen Research is a world -class provider of innovative projector screen solutions designed for custom home theater and professional cinema applications. Distributed in 40 countries worldwide, Screen Research offers an extensive line of state -of -the -art video projection screen solutions, most notably its award -winning ClearPix® acoustically transparent THX® and ISF® certified screens.
ClearPix™, ClearPix2™, SolidPix™, SolidPix1™, GrayPix™, X -Mask™, C -Mask™, LeWing™, TheaterCurve™, Pi -Grip™, FastGrip™, TFX™ and DécorMask™ are all trademarks of Screen Research. All rights reserved.
THX is a trademark of THX Ltd. ISF is a trademark of Imaging Science Foundation Inc.
Screen Research products are covered by one or more of the following patents:
No. 00 07372 (France); No. 6,552,847 B2 (USA); No. 04787296.5 (Europe) pending; No. 03 10375 (France); No. 10/570,135 (USA) pending; No. PCT/FR04/02241 (International) pending; No. 200480025260.9 (China) pending; No. 1126/CHGENP/2006 (India) pending; No. 2006 -524397 (Japan) pending; No. 04787296.5 -2217 (United Kingdom) pending; No. 0409574 (France) pending; No. PCT/IB05/003917 (International) pending; No. 05817119.0 -1252 (Europe) pending; No. 08.02361 (France) pending; No. 08/05836 (France) pending; No. 03 07216 (France); No. 10/557 781 (USA) pending; No. 04742791.9 (Europe) pending
Press Contact: Caster Communications, Inc. at 401.792.7080
Lauren Simmen email@example.com
For digital images log on to www.castercomm.com